Hey.. (Part 12)

(Not my art! Credit to owner!)

You finally made your way back to your shared apartment to find Saitama sitting on the couch as he watched Gara play with some of his toys. "Y/n your home? Gara was asking for you last night." Saitama watched you grab Gara into your arms with relief. You look over at him and nervously chuckle.

"O-Oh really?" You look down at poor Gara as he happily giggling in your arms. You felt guilty for leaving him yesterday, if only Garou didn't drag you back to his place. Maybe things could've been different but right now you had one job. You had to break yours and Bad's heart. If you didn't end things with Bad you would live the rest of your life in misery and regret. You knew eventually the thoughts would start to get too you.

"I'm gonna head to the grocery store. Theres a sale on salmon." Saitama mentioned before quickly slipping on his shoes. "Genos should be home by 5. He had a mission today." Saitama waved before he left, leaving you and Gara alone in the house, now waiting for Bad's arrival. Fortunately not for any good reasons whatsoever.

"Well, bud. We are just going to have to do what's right. Even if it leaves me in misery." Y/n sighed before placing Gara in his playpen. As You quickly started to change out of your dirty clothes you began to think of ways of how to tell Bad that you wanted to end things with him.

You really didn't want to.

"It wasn't your fault Y/n" A voice said in your head.
"NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. IM NOT CRAZY!" You said to yourself before practically zooming out of your closet to the kitchen. Right before you could fully take Gara out of his playpen you heard a knock at the front door. You froze at the sound, already feeling panic run through you. "Okay, okay.. Breathe in, breathe out.." You carried Gara in your arms before heading to the door, hesitantly placing your hand on the doorknob.

"...."

You finally walk up to the door and pull it open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"But oni-Chan~~~ I wanna go see Gara and Nee-Chan!" Zenko complained while practically being dragged by Bad's leg as he struggles to leave the house. Not long before she had quickly attached herself to his leg and started complaining non stop for the past 15 minutes.

"Zenko, I can't bring you today. It's going to be a quick stop. I'll be back soon." He peeled her off his leg before heading out while hearing her pout. He finally made it down the street hoping to find some flowers to give to you but couldn't find one flower shop near his home. "Damn.. Guess I gotta get creative.." He stared at someone's very large flower garden. He looked around in hopes to find no onlookers before finally snatching a handful of flowers.

As he finally made his way to your apartment he couldn't help but think about seeing you again. He loved your smile, your voice and mostly your presence. Just yourself made him feel on top of the world, well you are his world after all.

He finally made it to your door. With a small smile and soft knock he waited patiently for you.

—————————
You finally opened your door. The familiar hair, the familiar looks. His nasty smirk and beautifully built body.

"Hey sweetie, missed me?" Garou smiled through his perfectly aligned white teeth. Panick quickly set in as you watched him walk right past you.

"W-What are you doing here???? I have guests coming in soon!" You say with clear panic in your voice. Garou turned around and playfully smiled at you. His was not intimidated at all, he was amused mostly.

"Can I not see my son?" He said before heading to Gara's playpen with a huge smile. He picked up Gara into his arms.

"Dada!!" Gara exclaimed with delight as Garou brought him into a gentle hug. With all those muscles you were surprised Gara was not squashed by now. You continued to think of ways to hide Garou before Bad would come over. Maybe take Bad on a stroll? No, too romantic. Maybe just talk to him at the door? No, he might find that weird. Maybe, UGHHHH!