Dance With Me Baby (Rando One shot)

(NOT MY ART CREDIT TO OWNER)

setting: Hero Party in a large mansion

"G-Garou..?" You ask watching him walking your direction through the crowd wearing a black tuxedo. "Hey Baby~" He said with a smile swiftly enclosing you into a hug. You stiffen at the touch as his hands slowly roam to a position. "W-what do you think your doing here.." you say in a bitter tone as he chuckles. "Guess~" he said looking down at you with a smile.

"To kidnap me again..?" You ask as he thinks about it. "Your not totally wrong.. Maybe just to steal you away for the night.." he said as he started to turn you around and step side to side. "W-what are you doing..?" You ask hesitantly moving with him. "Dance with me Baby! It'll be fun.." he said putting a hand on your waist. You place a hand on his shoulder while the other was held out to the side with his. "Your a natural.." he complimented as you look away trying to find Bad.

"What are you looking for? You got everything you need right in front of you." He said pulling your body into his much closer. His head was against yours, you could feel his hot breath brush against your ear. This made you slightly shiver causing a small chuckle to leave his lips. "You still are as sensitive as ever.." he commented making you scoff.

"And what if I am..?" You ask in defense seeing his eyes gaze down at you. He leaned in close to your ear and said, "That makes it much more fun.." This made your eyes widen in shock. The energy of the place just turned all the way around. You stayed quiet as the two of you both continued to dance. 3 minutes have past and the music has finally stopped. "Wow.. Y/n you did great.." he complimented once more with a smile on his face.

"G-Garou you need to leave, if someone figures out your here.. Your dead meat.." you warn as he grabs a cup of wine from a tray a waiter was holding. "I'll be fine.. I've trained and gained power. I could even be Saitama's equal at this point." Garou said with a confident smile taking a sip of the wine. "How could you be so sure.. He is the strongest man on earth. You couldn't even beat me last time." You cross your hands over your chest. You could catch Garou looking you up and down with thirst in his eyes.

You wore a skin tight dress that fit your curves perfectly. It had full on glitter all over it with the color of your choice. "You look.. dazzling.." he said causing you to roll your eyes. "I have to get home soon for Gara. I don't have time for any games today." You say about to walk away until you could feel him take a grip to your arm. "How is he doing..?" Garou asked as you look down at the ground hesitantly. "H-he's doing fine.." you manage to say ripping your hand out of his grasp.

"I'll come visit when I can." He added while you see him stand back finishing up the wine. You look away in regret while walking away to go find bad. "Where would his ass be..?" You ask yourself looking around the whole place. Finally you found Bad with a group of girls circling all around him. He seemed to look very uncomfortable with all the ladies surrounding him. You start to make your way to his direction.

Once he caught you walking his way he quickly pushed through the group of girls and ran over to you. "Y/n! Please save me!" He whispering in your ear as you nod.  You turn your head and smirk to the group of girls. "Hey ladies! He's taken!" You exclaim wrapping both arms around his neck. They all stare in shock and quickly began to glare at you. "What a bitch.." one of them whispered stumbling away with the rest of the group.

"I-I didn't think you would go to those measure.." Bad said looking a bit shy. He was looking away but you could faintly see his cheeks a bit pink. You giggle moving his face to look your way. "Why? Do you not like me calling you my boyfriend?" You ask in a teasing tone. He chuckles still having a dust of pink on his cheeks. "I-I don't mind.." he mumbled as you happily nod. "Well l-let's hurry back! We need to get home for Gara." You say holding onto one of his hands.

"Yeah I agree. It's getting late." Bad said walking through the crowd of people to make it to the exit. "Well the hero party was fun, don't you think?" Bad asked holding open the door for you. You let go of his hand and nod. "Yeah it was.. It was fun." You smile to him as he smiles back closing the door behind him.

"I'll walk you home tonight?" He asked as you smile. "Your choice." You answer as he nods. You grab his hand walking with him since you both don't have a car. You both continue to walk as Bad starts to think about things.

"About tomorrow.." Bad asked catching your attention. "Mhm?" You answer in response looking at him. "I won't be able to make it to the hero association tomorrow. Me and Zenko decided it would be good to take a break and go on vacation." Bad said as you nod. "Sounds like fun! Where are you guys going?" You ask clearly hearing amusement in your voice. "We will be heading to Hawaii. I was wondering if you wanted to go to, we are renting a beach house so more than two of us can go."Bad asked you as you frown. "I-I wish I could go.. I don't wanna leave Gara here.. I'm scared to bring him on the plane since he is still so fragile." You answer as he nods with understanding.

"I gotchu. That's alright maybe when Gara gets older." Bad said with a smile now making it to your apartment door. "Thanks for walking me home." You thank him standing in front of your door looking up at him. You put a hand up to his cheek and kiss his nose for the fun of it. You could see a mad blush appear on his face which causes you to laugh. "No p-problem.. I'll see you next week.." he answered putting a hand on top of yours. You smile to him as you remove your hand from his. "Make sure to get good sleep." You tell him as he nods. "Night Y/n." He said as you turn to open your apartment door.

"Night bad." You wave to him closing your apartment door. After closing the door you could hear his footsteps slowly fade away into pure silence.

"Hey Honey." You heard a familiar voice say causing you to freeze in your tracks.

It's 11:30.. No one would be awake right now.. No it can't be him.. How..?!

You slowly to turn to find Garou standing there looking at you with an angered expression.

"I told you I would visit soon.."