Adopt? (Part 4)

It's been a week since the large incident. You are working on getting the paper work to take Gara as your own. It took awhile to convince Saitama to keep the baby in his apartment until you move out. He finally agreed after 5 straight days of persuasion. "Genos are you okay taking care of Gara for today?" You ask as he nods. "I did much research and I think I got this." Genos said feeding the baby a spoon full of baby food. "Alright thank you Genos! I'll make sure to pay you later!" You say with a smile waving to Gara.

"Bye Gara~ I'll be back soon!~" you say as the baby gives you a confused face. "Say bye to mommy Gara!" Genos said pretending to look happy. Suddenly the baby started to tear up as you open the door. "O-oh no.." you say now hearing the baby cry right when you close the door.  You open the door again to double check with Genos.

"Are you sure you got this..?" You ask seeing him already struggling. He attempted to carry the baby but Gara was squirming so much. "And I thought I wasn't going to be able to handle it.." you quickly take the baby out of his hands. "Why don't you come with me to the meeting. I'm sure you being there will help. Your an s-class too." You say as he nods.

*At the hero association*

Since you couldn't hold the baby around with you, you strapped the baby on Genos's chest. (Ya know those baby things that you put on your chest). "Thanks Genos, sorry for dragging you here." You say bowing slightly. "It's okay, I'm glad to help." He said sitting in his usual s-class seat which was across from you. Soon everyone started to head in quickly spotting the baby.

"Genos? You have a kid?" Kamikaze asked in shock staring at the baby. "How is that even possible..?" Isamu asked in confusion. "Ah! It's Gara! Y/n's kid." Metal bat said happily making funny faces to the baby. "Y/n?! You have a kid? Since when?!" Tank top Master said in shock. "Well he's going to be my adopted child. I found him during a God level fight last week." You said happily waving to the baby. "His parents never came up so he would just have ended up in an orphanage.." you say leaning your chin on your hand.

"I want him to live a great life. That is why I decided to adopt him." You add staring at the baby as he messes with Genos's robot fingers. "He is adorable!" Puri-Puri Prisoner said with a smile. "He looks like an interesting child. Hopefully becomes a hero." Flashy Flash said as you nod. "Yeah I hope so. And I hope for him to be greater than I'll ever be.." you say right before Sitch came into the room.

"Who's child is that..?" He asked as you raise your hand. "It's mine Sitch." You say as he stares at it. "You and Genos had a child..?" He asked giving you a puzzled look. You, Bad and child emperor all chuckle. "No it's my adopted kid." You answer as he nods.

"Well we don't have time to waste! Onto the meeting." He said as you all get serious.

*after the meeting*

"Do you need somthing saitama sensei?" Genos asked over the phone. Right now Gara was still on his chest as you smiled down at the child.  "Isamu! Come say hi to the baby!" You say to the little boy as he was still standing outside of the association. He hesitantly walks over next to you to look at the baby.

"He looks a lot like you.. Even though you aren't blood related." Isamu said as you nod. "Yeah.." you say as Genos hangs up. "Saitama sensei said he can train today. Are you able to handle Gara on your own?" Genos asked as you nod. "Yep i got it! I only needed it for the meeting today." You say with a smile as he takes the baby off his chest. Suddenly someone grabs the baby out of Genos's hands as you feel a rush of panick.

You soon relax when you see Bad holding the baby. "Hey! I was gonna ask if we could hang out today. I could hold the kid for you." Bad said with a smile. "Bad you don't have to do that.." you say as he shakes his head. "It's fine." He said strapping the baby onto his chest. "Isamu? Wanna go get ice-cream with us?" You ask as he nods. "Are you paying?" He asked as you nod.