Piano Recital (Part 5)

(Not my song! CREDIT TO OWNER Turn it on when I cue you too!)

"Nee-Chan! You made it!" Zenko said happily hugging you. "Hey Zenko!" You say hugging her back tightly. You let go of her and pat her head. "Where's oni-Chan?" You ask as she points to the bathroom. "He's using the bathroom right now." Zenko said as you nod. "Is it okay if I could take a look at the music?" You ask as she hands it to you happily. "Wow this is a challenging piece." You say as she nods profusely.

"Yeah! Me and my partner were suppose to perform but they got sick last minute.." she said in a sad tone. "Well I'm here! I should be able to play this.." you say smiling down at her. She smiles back while you see hope in her eyes. Soon you heard someone walk up front behind the two of you. "Y/n, Glad you could make it." You heard Bad's voice say as you turn happily to look at him. "Hey! Sorry I wasn't early! I had to get Gara settled in. Fubuki is babysitting Gara right now and I had to help her with the basics." You say as he nods.

"The performance is about to start. You two should start to get backstage." Bad said as you and Zenko both nod. You hold her hands as she guides you to the backstage.

Garou's POV:

Where did she go..? Is that a performance stage..?

Before he headed inside the building he made sure to give himself some sort of cover. He combed his hair back and was wearing a professional looking suite. While he was walking inside the building he found a seat for himself next to an elderly couple.

"AND NOW! ZENKO AND Y/N'S DUET!" The announcer said as He stares in confusion. "Y/n's performing..?" He asked himself staring up at the stage. Soon both girls walked up on stage setting up the music on the piano. They both put there hands on the piano and began to play a melody.

*now turn on the music*

He stares at Y/n in shock seeing how well she played. "When did she learn how to play the piano..?" He asked himself watching in amazement.

Y/n's POV:

As you play you could tell that Zenko was getting pretty nervous. You quickly look at her as she looks back at you. You give her a reassuring smile as she nervously smiles back. You began to nod your head to beat to which helps her play on time. You could see and feel many watch you from afar. The stage felt intense because of how much attention was put on the both of you.

After your pops had taken you in you had asked him if you could take piano private lessons. He had agreed and you took lessons for a couple years. Since it was one out of two activities you did it was fairly easy to accomplish. Compared to the martial arts pops taught you, you were able to graduate your piano lessons early. You were pretty much a prodigy at the time.

You played many pieces with other people, you went to many performances but after awhile you had stopped. The reason for that was because you started to get busier because more monsters started to come into the city. The last time you had a recital it had to be canceled because of a monster incident. So from that day on you decided to stop and work hard on becoming a good martial artist.

As you continue to play you could feel someone specific watching you. Whoever it was they were strong and had the power to destroy the whole stage.

A hero..? Maybe even a monster..?

You continue to play trying to look calm for Zenko. You could tell she had a confidence boost when you had smiles at her. You felt like a proud mother at that moment, seeing a child be so confident in there talent made you proud of them.

Who is in the crowd.. Or maybe I'm just nervous because of Bad..

It was starting to get to the end of the song so lots of dynamics started to change. Lots of slowing down and speeding up in this song. Very enjoyable to play and a beautiful music piece. You sat on the left and Zenko sat on the right. You played in the lower half and she played in the higher.