Chapter 1

-Your POV-

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

I threw a pillow at my alarm causing it to fall and unplug the from the wall. I groaned annoyed and got up. "I hate mornings." I sat up and stretched only to fall back down on my bed. I didn't want to get up at all. I looked at the time, 6:30 am. I covered my face with a pillow, "Ugh! Why can't I just sleep in?"

With that, I heard my door open. It was my mom, "Because, you need to go to school. Now hurry up before you're late."

School was boring for me. I was a straight-A student and I was good at sports thanks to a friend of mine. All the people annoyed me. I got up and put on my uniform. I came down for breakfast and my mom took me to school. I told her this was a one-time thing. I preferred walking back home.

I got my schedule and started looking for my class. I also signed up to be Karasuno's volleyball manager. I needed something to do after school so I didn't have to deal with my parents. Besides, they can't be that bad.

I bumped into someone while I was lost in thought. "Sorry."

I heard an annoyed voice reply back, "You should pay more attention."

I looked up and there was a tall blonde boy with glasses looking at me. His face pissed me off. I took a deep breath since wasn't wrong, I was daydreaming on my way to class. "I know, I was looking for my class."

He looked at my schedule and his nose scrunched a bit, "Great, looks like we're in the same class. Follow me and try not to bump into someone else. I'm Kei Tsukishima by the way."

I felt my eye twitch. I was stuck in the same class as him? This year is going to be torture. I responded with a sarcastic smile, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), meeting me is your pleasure."

He glared at first and smirked, "As if, shorty."

My eye twitched a little and I was about to respond, but I was cut off. "Tsuki! Where were you?" I saw a green-haired freckled boy peeking his head out the door.

He answered, "Someone bumped into me and was also lost."

He looked behind him and spotted me. "Oh, hi. I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi, it's nice to meet you."

He bowed slightly. He was nice, "I'm (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a transfer student, nice to meet you too." The tall blonde was walking to his seat as I glared.

"I see you've met my friend." I looked at him wide-eyed. Seriously? "Don't worry about him he's always like that." I couldn't take my eyes off him and not in a good way. If my glare could create a hole to the back of his head he'd have a huge one. I could feel Yamaguchi's awkward stare so I stopped. "The teacher's running late so you can go ahead and hang out with us."

I hesitated since I didn't want to be around that salty beanpole, but Yamaguchi was being nice and didn't want to seem rude. I hate people, but he was so sweet. "Fine, but I'm not talking to Salty Fries over there."

He chuckled, "Okay."

We walked over to Tsukishima's desk and I sat in from of him. Yamaguchi leaned against the window. He started the conversation, "So (L/N), where are you transferring from?"

I answered quickly, "I transferred from Fukurodani."

"How come?" He seemed genuinely curious, so I answered.

"My mother got a promotion and we had to move to Miyagi."

Yamaguchi's eyes soften, "Must be hard to leave your friends behind."

I rolled my eyes slightly, "Not really, I didn't have many friends. I only had two friends. But, they don't live far so they can visit. Everyone else was just annoying."