𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Bunny walks into the school behind Kate, following her through the hall.

       "What're you reading?" Kate asked, slowing down to try and peek over her shoulder.

       "Just some book I found lying around my house!" Bunny lied, knowing she had stolen this from her father.

       It was the case file from the massacre last night. In her defense, he shouldn't have fallen asleep with it just lying there right in the open for her to see.

He knew she had always known more than a high schooler should know about the killings that took place in their town, and he still left it right there on the coffee table.

"Oh, okay!" Kate said, "let me know how it is!"

She gave her a thumbs up, not even really processing what she had said, only looking about every once in a while to make sure she wasn't going to run into anyone.

      When she looks up after seeing the photo of her best friend with a bullet through his head, she sees Josh, Deenas younger brother, staring at Kate as she passes.

She smirks and wiggles her eyebrows at him. This of course, results in him rolling his eyes at her, making them both smile at one another.

      As they reach the sight of Deena, her heart begins to beat a little faster, and her cheeks begin to glow a little redder.

      Kate nudges her elbow into her side, pulling her over before Deena can see them, "are you ever going to tell her that you're, like, in love with her?"

       Bunny scoffs, "Absolutely not! She just got out of a relationship!"

        "Yeah, one that she ended!" Kate returns. Seeing the look on her face she sighs, placing a hand on her shoulder, "look I'm not saying today, but sometime soon? You'll never know how she might feel if you never tell her!"

         "We'll see. Come on let's go, Simon can't wait forever," Bunny says, grabbing Kates elbow and pulling her to Deena.

Kate pops her head over Deenas shoulder as they look at Heathers locker, "You see? It's the witch."

"Sarah Fier's back." Bunny and Kate say together.

"Oh, Christ. Not you too." Deena says in annoyance.

Kate and Bunny look at each other and laugh, pulling Deena away, but not before Bunny can slip a small photo of her, Heather, and Ryan onto the locker.

        As the three girls enter the bathroom, Deena stops at the sight of the bathroom walls covered in words written in red spray paint.

'She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves. She'll take your blood. She'll take your head. She'll follow you until you're dead!'

"She reaches from beyond her grave..." Kate begins to read, from behind Deena as she walks forward.

"To make good men her wicked slaves!" Bunny continues the words.

Simon jumps out of one of the stalls, scaring Deena as he continues, "She'll take your blood!"

"Simon!" Deena breathes out, scared.

"She'll take your head. She'll follow you until you're dead!" He finishes, Deena now standing by the sinks.

"Wow! You guys are dicks." Deena says to the three, Kate and Bunny smiling at one another.