𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The kids were now in the school, waiting in the middle of hallway while Simon went to grab the Lost and Found box.

Simon walked out of the office, the lost and found box in his hand. He sat it down on the floor, everyone beginning to go through it.

"Alright, we have to decontaminate. You can't have any of Sam's blood on you." Josh told everyone.

"Well, not much you can do about that huh, Sam?" Bunny said jokingly, smiling at the girl.

She smiled back, "No guess not."

Bunny let out a small laugh, standing up and walking away. She heard footsteps coming after her, turning back to see Deena.

"Deena, Bunny, you have to get clean too! Not a single drop, ok?" Josh yelled at the two.

"Got it, Josh!" Bunny yelled back at him.

       The two girls entered a room, Bunny immediately going over to wash her hands. Deena followed her, standing somewhat behind her.

Bunny pulled off her shirt, "Can you check my back?"

Deena did check her back, only seeing the cut from earlier.

"When did this happen?" She asked, her fingers trailing over it slightly.

Bunny sucked in a breath, "When we were in the woods. Nightwing got me."

Deena shook her head, motioning for Bunny to sit on the stool that was next to them. She walked over and grabbed a towel, wetting it to place on top of the cut.

"What're you thinking about?" Bunny asked, looking up at Deenas face.

"Nothing...," Deena says, earning a look from Bunny, "Look, there's something I've needed to tell you for a while and I probably should've said it before we were getting chased by dead killers."

Bunny let out a soft sigh, moving one arm up to cup one hand on Deenas cheek, rubbing her thumb up and down in a soothing motion, "Dee, you can tell me anything."

"I know." She says back, her eyes glancing down at Bunnys lips, and back up to meeting her eyes, "I like you, Bunny."

     Bunnys eyes widen, "Y-you like me?"

      Deena nodded her head, a smile taking over Bunnys face, "I like you too."

       Deena smiled back, her eyes trailing down to Bunnys lips once again, "Can I kiss you?"

      "Yeah," Bunny breathed out.

Deena swooped down to capture Bunnys lips in hers. Bunny broke the kiss to stand up, Deena pulling her into another kiss after she was standing.

Deena slightly pushed Bunny into a nearby wall, moving her head up to trail kisses down her neck.

       Bunny could feel Deena smiling against her neck, her eyes fluttering open.

"Dee, as much as I want to, I really don't want to have our first time in a school where our friends could be listening," Bunny said, Deenas movements stopping.

"So you want to have sex with me more than once?" Deena asked, smirking at the now red girl.

"Is that all you got from that?" She asked.

"No... Yes," She says, laughing lightly as Bunny smacked her arm.

"Okay, Okay!" Deena says, Bunny beginning to walk away, only for Deena to pull her back, and whisper in her ear, "but I will be taking a rain check."

Bunny nodded, pulling Deena into one last kiss, moving away to change into the new, but old, clothes.

      They left the room, Deena grabbing one of Bunnys hands and kissing it, letting go of it after.

They walked back to the group, Bunny noticing the tension that was there growing as they got closer.

       "Wait, wait, wait, wait," Simon says, looking at Bunny and noticing the small marks on her neck, "Did you... all go to pound town?"

Simon question, looking between the four. Sam was leaning against a wall watching in amusement, giving Bunny a smile and a thumbs up when their eyes met.

      "Me too." He says smiling, Bunny laughing at the boy.

       When Bunny and Josh's eyes met Bunny smirked and winked at him, him smiling back at her.