𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Bunny stepped out of the car, following Deena and turning around as she heard Simon teasing Josh behind her.

      "Hey, slow down lover boy!" Simon said as he caught up with josh, jumping right next to the younger boy.

       Bunny smiled at the younger boy, turning back around as they reached the doors, Deena grabbing her hand.

       As they walked in, Deena went straight to the medical receptionist, who looked like she'd rather be anywhere but her job.

      The lady continued to file her nails, ignoring the teenagers there. Bunny rolled her eyes, nodding at Deena to ring the bell that sat on the counter. Deena did, hitting it twice.

       The lady handed Deena a clipboard, with papers on it, speaking to the kids,"Fill these out and take a seat."

       Deena pushed the clipboard back to her "No, I'm just visiting."

       Kate cleared her throat, leaning against the table "Tell nurse Beddy she has an patient."

       They waited an few moments, a nurse in an pink scrub walking into the main room.

      "Beddy." Kate said, "long time, how you been?"

       Beddy glanced at Simon and before turning back to the two girls who stood in front of him, Bunny and Kate, "I see you're still toting around with this moron."

  Simon chuckled and smiled,  "they can't quit me, Beddy. I'm too pretty!"

      Beddy scoffed at Simon, Bunny speaking up, ignoring Simon,  "listen, we need your assistance."

      "I'm sure that you do." Beddy answers, "but there happens to be a new security protocol, we kept coming up short on blueberries and bananas, so now I need a special key—"

       Beddy didn't get to finish his sentence though, being cut off by Deena fastly, getting straight to the point, "I need to see a patient."

The kids watched as Deena followed Beddy into the doors, watching it close.

Josh walked up to Kate and Bunny, asking them a question, "Blueberries and bananas?"

"Vicodin and Percocet." Kate answered him "you want anything from the machine? I'm starving."

Bunny looked at her nodding, the two waking to the bending machine down the hall.

Kate and Bunny reached the vending machine, the boys following closely behind them. Kate looked at Bunny expectingly, Bunny shaking her head, indicating that she had no money on her.

      "Yo, Si -Money. Cash me." Kate said, turning to Simon now.

      Simon shook his head at the girl, "don't look at me, dude. I'm. . . Im. . . I'm broke."

     Kate then looked at josh "you got any change?"

     Josh looked at her "Oh, um... Let me check," He felt around his pockets, but didn't get anything, "um... Uh... Uh, no."

      He walked over to the vending machine and started pressing random buttons, leaning against the wall as all the candy started falling down "what do you want?"

Simon and Kate stared at the machine in awe, watching as more candy fell down.

       Bunny smiled and winked at him, knowing where he had learned it from seeing as she had been with him. He smiled back at her, giving her a small thumbs up.

     "Where'd you learn how to do this?" Kate asked, grabbing candy from Josh, seeing as he also had candy stacked in his arm.

      "Oh, a lot of people trade hacks on line." Josh replied.

    Simon coughed at josh "nerd."

     Bunny hit him on his chest, shaking her head as he tried to embarrass him.

   "So, um. . ." Josh chuckled, looking at the three  friends "when'd you get into the fruit business?"

     Bunny could tell he was trying to flirt with kate, just sounding awkward. She psychically cringed, shaking her head softly.

      Kate smiled at him, "what?"

      "Um. . . The, uh. . . Drugs." He clarified, knowing he just sounded so weird.

      "Oh, that's just temporary." Kate replied to him, making Bunny nod and agree with her, "I'm saving up to get out of here."

     "Take me with you." Both girls raised an eyebrow at the boy, looking at him as he awkwardly gawked at Kate.

Simon whistled, pointing his finger up and then making it go straight down, then put his hands into an fist and letting it go, imitating an explosion.

Right as he did that they heard screaming coming from down the hall, the door opened to see Sam and Deena running down the hall. "Run!" Deena said, running more down the hall.

The others stared in confusion as the two girls kept running "did they get back together?" Simon asked.

But as he said that, an guy in an skeleton costume came running straight passed them, holding a bloody knife as he ran straight toward the girls.

Bunny grabbed Josh's hand, running with the others. Josh squeezed her hand tightly as they ran, scared he was going to die.

"It'll be okay Josh," Bunny told him, trying to reassure him as they ran through the hospital.

Although she wasn't sure she believed herself.