𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

"The trap is simple." Josh started, Bunny was in the girls bathroom helping Simon with the alcohol, Kate working on setting up a dummy, "We set the bait. The killers go to the blood."

Bunny begins to pour the bottles out, Kate, Josh, and Simon helping, one by one dumping it all over the floor of the bathroom.

"Smile, you son of a bitch!" Simon said as he poured the rest of the liquid out.

Simon and Bunny walked down the hallway, mopping the blood onto the cold, hard tiles, when they heard soft singing.

     "You always hurt, the one you love." Turning their heads they saw Ruby Lane, walking down the hallway, scraping her knife on the wall "The one you shouldn't hurt at all."

Bunny grabbed Simons hand and pulled him away, running back to the group who was standing outside the bathroom.

"Dude! She's here!" Simon told them, "We saw her! She was... She was so sexy, but fucking crazy still!"

"She was doing it! Following the blood trails!" Bunny says.

"It's working." Kate said, "Skull Mask freak, three o'clock."

They all looked down the hall the see Ryan Torres, or, Skull Mask, walking down the hall. Soon singing was heard again.

"You always hurt the one. . ."

"Ruby." Simon says aloud.

"You love. . . The one you shouldn't hurt. . ."

Kate spoke up as the group watched Ruby walk down the hall, "This is so dumb." She looked at Deena, then Bunny, and then finally to Josh, "If this doesn't work, I will murder you!"

Bunny looks down the hall, Nightwing following the blood trails and heading towards them.

He was walking very fast, soon breaking out into a jog as he holds his axe in the air.

"Really, Dude! That wasn't fast enough already?" Bunny whispers, looking at the killer.

     "They're all here." Deena whimpered, Bunny moving slightly so she was able to grab Deenas hand and squeeze it assuringly.

     The killers all walked straight pass them, walking right into the girls bathroom. Ruby went in first, continuing to sing as Nightwing ran in after her. Skull Mask walked in last.

     They heard all three of the stalls slamming open, Simon quickly running to the door and slamming it shut.

     They looked up as they saw the vent fall open, Sam jumping out and standing right back up, "Go, go, go, go!"

     Kate tied the door, Bunny grabbing a fire extinguisher along with Simon and Josh.

    The killers started banging on the door trying to get out, Deena pouring the rest of the gasoline out and under the door.

They started running away from the bathroom after Deena threw a lighter on the gasoline, it spreading onto the line and going inside the bathroom.

     They all stood against an wall, all of them listening to the killers screams and shouts, until they heard an explosions and the inside of the bathroom go silent.

They all used the fire distinguisher, putting out most of the fire in the bathroom. Bunny began looking at all the black blood that was everywhere, the floors, walls, stalls.

"Come back from that, motherfuckers!" Simon happily exclaimed making Kate, Deena, and Josh laugh lightly at him.

     Bunny looked around, something not sitting right in her stomach. She didn't feel like they had won, and her suspicions were correct.