3

That weak excuse of a friend left me standing in front of the cafe.

I should have known he'd abandoned me when he said he needed to take a number two.

So obvious but I was dumb.

Despite grumbling incoherence under my breath, I still push my way Inside the caffeine themed store.

Since I'm already here, why not just get through with it.

After ordering a simple drink, I begin making my way to a table.

I'm five minutes early so I guess it's a waiting game from here on out. People come and go as I scroll through my phone.

The chime above the door signals another costumer coming in. This time I don't look back, too raptured at the video Luna sent me.

Suddenly there's a presence across the table coaxing me to look up.

The second our eyes meet, my lips leaves the straw of my drink.

Those familiar eyes bore into mind as if he was staring through my soul. I can feel my fingers shake a little from shock and my head telling me to make a run for it.

Run.

And that's what I do.

At least what I tried to do. He caught my actions real quick and grabs on to the chair before I can even slide out.

If satan can hear me now. I pray he opens the ground and swallow me whole.

Avoiding eye contact, I can feel his hot breath fanning the side of my face.

I'm facing down, trying my best to not focus on the way he's gripping the side of my chair so tightly. Prominent veins can be seen even through the naked eye.

Inside, I'm screaming like I'm getting chased by a clown. He's close. Too close for my liking. And the worst of it all.

I'm trapped.

"You don't know -" He starts off in a tone that's firm and low, bringing an unwanted shiver down my spine." -how long I've searched for you."

If you listen carefully, you might hear the string of his last sanity snap into two.

From the chair, he glides his fingers to wrap around my chin, forcing me to look his way.

I wince, gulping at the fire behind those usually calm eyes.

Maybe running away wasnt such a good idea. Maybe disappearing without a word wasnt the best choice that time.

If I had knew the end result would create a person who had equal power as the devil, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Am I terrified?

More than you know it.

But even so, I'm not the type to easily go submissive.

I force his hand away from my face and push him with every strength I can muster.

It doesn't bring him far but it's enough to place a reasonable distance between us.

If he's here. Then he must have been the one texting me.

As much as I want to know who gave him my number, I dont want to spend another second with him.

"I don't know how you found me. But do me a favor and pretend like you don't know me."

I quickly grab my bag, aiming for the exit.

But just as I'm about to completely leave the cafe, Jimin shows up.

"Where are you going in such a hurry?"

I reach for his arm, dragging him with me. "I'll explain on the way back. Let's just leave."

When he suddenly stops, I do too. "Woah why? Did something happened while I was away?"

Something about his tone's setting me off the edge.

And I think I know why.

He's stalling.

"No. But I remembered I left something at school. I'll go ahead."

The door opens to reveal the very person I'm trying to avoid. Our eyes meet but I'm the first to look away, making a run for it.

I can hear him call my name but I'd be stupid to actually look back.

I hiss under my breath when I realize hes not alone. There's a car following me with a slow pace.

I wreck my mind for ways to ditch it. I can't go home at this rate. I can't have him know where I'm staying. Definitely not. He already knows what university I'm going to and letting him know where my house is, is the last thing I want.

I could always make a bee line towards Luna's place.

That could work.

I shake my head to disperse the though. Knowing him, he wont hesitate to actually knock on the front door.

I enter an alleyway and nearly yelp when Jimin appears out nowhere.

"It's just me!" He says, avoiding getting hit by me. But whose he to complain? I'm the one getting betrayed by someone I considered was my friend.

By the looks of it, he came here by himself.

I glare at him. "You gave him my number didn't you?"

"Believe me. If I knew he was lying I wouldn't have done that." Is his responds. And judging the features he's making, I can tell he isnt lying.

I drag a shaky breath, staring at the sky.

Jimin notices my uneasiness and a frown of guilt crosses his soft features. "Is it really that bad?"

Silence.

"I can help you."

"How do I know you won't rat me out this time uh?"

"You know I'm not like that, Y/n."

Yeah. Jimin isn't the type of person to force someone.

He just didnt know.

A call cuts through the silence and Jimin takes his phone out, pressing it against his ear.

"Tae?"

I watch as his expression turns serious.

"Yeah." He breathes out, eyes flickering to collide with mine.

I hold my breath, in utter disbelief that I had actually let my gaurd down again.