Confusion

(Revamped 10/29/21)

Marinette Pov:

*riiiiiiiing* ooh the bell. Time for lunch! Before i even got up Alya dragged me out the classroom and down the stairs "Chloe is obviously planning something" alya blurted while trying to make sure nobody heard "Are you sure Alya? I dont know..." I told her "well whatever but i dont trust whatever act shes trying to pull" "yeah, yeah now hurry up today is Pizza day!!!" I said in hope she would get distracted "Oooh yeah!! I hope they have Hawaiian today" she said exited.

Chloe Pov:

"Sabrina what do I do now" i whined "You should ask her out!" Sabrina laughed "I cant just go up to her and ask her out, plus SHE HATES ME" I whimpered "there, there chloe" Sabrina said while patting my head. "Just tell her you want to hang out after school if she asks why just tell her you want to know more about her!" Sabrina reassured "ok ill do it!" I got up from my and started walking towards marinette feeling butterflies starting to go grazy in my stomach, since when was talking to her this hard?... "H-Hey marinette!" I said while doing some stupid silly smile "oh hi chloe! What do you need?" She said in her usual happy tone "uhm- i- want to hang out after school?" I said trying not to blush "h-huh!? You want to hang out with me!?" She said in a shocked tone "i- i mean you dont have to if you dont want to but-" "Sure!" Marinette Interrupted "th-thanks!" I said before shyly walking away, I did it. I actually did it, and she said yes! When i got back to my lunch table sabrina was just smiling at me with both her thumbs up. I feel as if i just accomplished something amazing.