Panic

Chloe Pov:

What happened at Marinettes house earlier today? First she took me by my arm, which somehow seems to be becoming a new regular thing between me and Marinette, She stared at me for a few minutes for god knows what reason, Then she complimented my hair when it was down causing me to absolutely freeze in shock, I had to turn away from her so she didn't notice how hard i was blushing in the moment.

"Hey honey are you in here?" I heard a voice call me from the other side of the door, "Come in dad!" I exclaimed  "Good your back, your friend Sabrina came here earlier looking for you" he said "Thanks for letting me know, ill just text her" I said sitting down on my bed "Actually shes waiting for you here" He chuckled "Here? Where?" I asked "Shes downstairs in the lobby currently" he said "Could you let her know im up here?" I questioned "Sure honey" he said before leaving my room, im honestly glad Sabrina's here, i can tell her what happened, she understands me and im grateful for her, "Chloe!" Sabrina exclaimed practically breaking the door and jumping onto my bed beside me "How'd it go?" She asked, "Im still trying to process" I sighed "Is that good or bad?" She said raising a brow at me "not sure... Probably?" I said falling back onto the bed "She called me pretty. Thats good" I said turning to look at Sabrina who had a huge smile on her face "Duh thats a good thing! What else happened" she said now with her legs crossed and her hands under her chin "Uhm- She was staring at me?" I stated "staring...at...you?" Sabrina said now more confused than before "Yeah, before she called me pretty. She just stared at me" I said as i sat myself back up "i honestly dont know what that means either... Are you sure she was looking at you?" The redhead asked causing me to give her a slight glare "I mean im like 99.9% sure. Unless I was imagining it, well anyways whatever it doesn't matter anyways. I probably did imagine it" Sabrina just shrugged as she changed the topic to some random stuff going on at school.

Boom! Another chapter, this was just a filler episode i guess, i just need to figure out how im going to make the next few chapters and i need a bit of time. Sorry for the disappointment  :(