Movie night

(Revamped 10/30/21)

Chloe Pov:

Once we were inside i wiped my tears away with my shirt sleeve "Ok Chloe! What movie do you want to watch?" Marinette asked while opening her laptop "Ooh i know a couple new movies but their mostly horror... Are you ok with that?" I asked hoping she'd be okay with the movie genre "Well usually i dont watch horror, but sure!" She smiled while fixing her pillows "Sit." She ordered patting the bed "wait were watching it on your bed?" I asked flustered "Yeah where else dummy" she giggled pulling me down onto the bed where she sat "let me just move my stuffies out the way" She giggled picking up a couple of plushies and moving them across from us "You have stuffies too!?" I exclaimed "yeah of course i do- wait you have stuffies?" Marinette paused and turned to look at me "i- u-uhm, yes..." I sighed red from embarrassment "i would have never guessed! How many do you have?" She questioned "Well i own about 20, my favorite is My teddy bear!" I exclaimed feeling a bit more comfortable knowing Marinette wouldn't judge me  "Awhhhh!" Mari said while cupping her face, she then got up and walked over to light switch to turn the lights off, she sprinted up to the bed and turned on some fairy lights beside her bed "the movie is starting!" She smiled sitting down beside me and facing the lit up screen. We sat in silence for about half an hour before some of the horror element of the movie started happening, i would notice Marinette flinch or slightly jump once in a while "AAAAAAH!" Marinette yelped causing me to turn to look at her "im not gonna open my eyes" she said covering her eyes with her hands "really? Whats the point of enjoying the movie if your not gonna watch it mari?" I giggled "fine, fine, ill open my eyes" she sighed letting her hands back down "EEK! WHAT IS THAT!?" Marinette screeched jumping then grabbing my arm, I flinched at the sudden touch but the amazing feeling of comfort fell over me as her warmth touched my arm "WHY DOES IT LOOK LIKE THAT!?" She said pointing to the screen with her opposite hand "marinette... Do you not like horror movies?" I asked turning to look at her with a brow raised "W-well i wouldnt watch it alone but i wanted you to feel better so i was ok with it" she explained "u-uhm Mari?" I stuttered not being able to focus on anything other than the fact that she was holding my arm and bot letting go "what?" She said before realizing shed been holding onto my arm for over a minute "a-ah sorry chloe! Did i hurt you?" She squealed "No no im ok! Im ok!" I said looking away with a flustered face "u-uhm can i go to the bathroom?" I asked pausing the movie "Oh, sure just head down the stairs and go to the left" she directed "Thanks" i said while quickly getting off the bed  heading the the bathroom.

Did that really just happen, im so embarrassed, Why did I have to panic in that moment, I could have let her just hold onto me longer.

After panicking in the bathroom for a bit I decided to fix up my makeup since it had smudged from the crying and I fixed my hair in its usual high pony

Marinette pov:

u-uhm can i go to the bathroom?" Chloe asked "Oh, sure just head down the stairs and go to the left" i directed "Thanks" she said while quickly getting off the bed heading to the bathroom. I think i might've hurt chloes arm on accident, i should have told her im a bit jumpy with horror movies, after about ten minutes Chloe came back, "Ok im back, i just had to fix my hair and makeup first" she said getting back onto my bed "hey Chloe?" I asked "yeah, What is it Mari?" Chloe responded "isnt it way too late for you to be here? Its almost 11pm and your not home yet" i explained as I looked down at my phone "ugh its already 11? I guess i have to go now, Thanks for having me" Chloe uttered "ill see you out" i said getting up from bed and leading her to the bakery below "See you at school Marinette" Chloe said opening the front bakery door "You can come back anytime you want ok Chloe?" I said smiling at her "Thanks, well bye!" She exclaimed waving as she walked away "Bye Bye!" Once she was out of sight I closed the door and went up to my room and sat down on my chair, "Hey tikki?" I asked as Tikki came out from her hiding "Yes Marinette?" She responded "Do you think its a good idea to trust Chloe?" I asked as she landed on the palm of my hands "I don't exactly know Marinette but what i do know is that you should give her a chance, pretty far shes seemed harmless" Tikki said "Now lets go to sleep, you need the energy in case there are any Akuma attacks"  I groaned but followed her instructions as I headed to bed.