Hair

Chloe Pov:

This morning I woke up realizing it was was still dark out, Since I couldn't fall asleep i got up deciding to get ready for the day a bit earlier. I put on my slippers and stood up walking slowly into my walk in closet, I flicked on the light and once my eyes adjusted to the brightness I picked out my clothes for the day. I picked a basic black skirt which I paired with silk leggings that the same shade as my skin, a knitted baby yellow sweater, I then chose a pair of yellow flats then headed to my bathroom where I then brushed my teeth and did my makeup. When it was time for me to do my hair I remembered the way Marinette complimented how my hair looked down when i was over at her place, ive never really wore my hair down since i like to look sophisticated and ive always seen a ponytail as a good look but i thought it would be a good idea to change it up a bit and maybe even catch the attention of my Marinette. Once I finished combing and tidying up my hair I added a few accessories to my look and then took my special silver bracelet from my drawer.
Ever since I gave the gift to Marinette shes been wearing it everyday and i have too, I keep it on all day except when its time for bed and once it is I take it off and place it in a special box and keep it in my middle bathroom drawer making sure its safe.

By the time I was finished tidying up it was about 6:30 leaving me still an hour and a half for school to start. I made up my mind to go on a walk to freshen up, once I let my Butler know my plans and i got my backpack i walked out the hotel doors. I don't usually go on morning walks but when I do I really enjoy them, I like the way the crisp air smells and how Paris gleams in the sun. It's very relaxing and puts me at ease, while on my walk i passed my the Dupain-Cheng bakery and chose to stop by and got some goods. Once I was inside i got greeted by Sabine, Marinette's Mother. I chose a few Pomegranate Macaroons and a croissant, once Ms.Dupain placed them in a small nice basket in payed for the sweets and started to head out untill i heard an endearing voice from behind me. Once I turned around and glanced in the bakery in saw a certain blue haired girl. In a panic in scurried out the door as i muttered nonsense to myself, as I was shuffling further from the bakery i felt a hand on my shoulder and I squealed in shock "Chloe? Sorry i didnt mean to scare you" I could tell it was Marinette just by her adorably high pitched voice "Mari?" I asked turning to face the slightly shorter girl, "Thatsa-me! How are you? I saw you leaving in hurry" Marinette noted "Oh- um Im doing Ok, I was just at your bakery picking up some sweets" I said lifting the basket for her to see "I woke up early today and decided to go for a walk" Marinette just smiled and walked up next to me "How about you? Your usually not awake at this time, its actually rare to see you up this early" I giggled "Hey! Is it really that weird that im up?" Marinette sighed "Honestly yeah, your always late to school and your always falling asleep in class" I remarked facing to look at her "Its not that often im late" Marinette chuckled causing me to giggle as well "we should start heading to school, we could get there a bit earlier than usual and head to the library" I commented "Ok then, what do you want to do in the library?" Marinette questioned "Well ive wanted to check out this one book for a while and im hoping it will be there today" i muttered "You read?!" Marinette gasped dramatically "really? Of course I read how do you think im so smart" I chuckled "I wouldn't think of you as the type of person to read" She giggled as she skipped a bit ahead "Well since I have basically no friends and I don't go out a lot, reading is one of the only things I can do. Plus I really enjoy it, its kind of therapeutic in a way" I said letting out a sigh "Well its always good to have hobbies" Marinette smiled as we walked up to our school "Welp were here lets head inside!"

Once we got into the building we headed to our library directed near one of the stairways, once we were in the library we placed our backpacks under a table and i made my way over to the romance section as Marinette stayed at the table and worked in her design notebook, once i finished picking out a book i walked back over to our table and sat down across from Marinette. As i started to read, the Novel i chose was about the struggle of a teenage girl stuck between chosing her guy best friend or the girl that sits next to her in her class as her lover/partner, i my opinion i love sappy and cheesy romance books, they include very overused tropes but somehow i can never get tired of them. Out of the corner of my eye i can see marinette chewing on her pencil eraser "hey don't chew on that, you'll ruin your pencil" i said startling her "gah! sorry, i just cant think of any new or original pieces" she said looking up at me "don't stress about it i know you'll think of something sooner or later, you just need a bit of inspiration" i noted "yeah i guess so, ill just write down some things to inspire me" Marinette said as she started to write i her notebook, i just nodded and continued reading, as i was flipping a page i noticed tht marinette stopped writing and i looked over to realize that she was staring at me, we made eye contact and the silence was very loud, we stared at each other for a few more seconds before Marinette broke the silence "You know i forgot to tell you that your hair looks good today" "are you implying that it doesn't look good other days?" i joked "No no, not at all, you just look prettier with your hair down" Marinette said as she reached over and grabbed my wrist causing goosebumps to go down my back "I cant believe your still wearing this" she said as she placed her hand on my wrist, in that moment it felt as if time froze i just turned back to up and faced her with a flustered red face, just as i was going to say something the bell rang startling us so much we jumped in our seats "w-well time for class!" Marinette sid jumping up out her seat and picking up her backpack which i did the same, we both shuffled in silence to class not daring to face each other.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry for being absent for over a week and a half i really have no excuse besides being a lazy bitch lol

Thanks for all the support ill be trying to work harder on these chapter since the romance is starting to bloom :)