Project

Marinette Pov:

After class ended I decided to catch Chloe before she went back to her fathers hotel luckily finding her before she had left, "Hey Chloe" I said "Oh hey Mari, did you need anything?" She asked "No no! I was just going to ask if you wanted to work on the project back at my place?" I exclaimed "Sure! Do you want my chaperone to take us or do you want to walk?" She questioned "We can walk if your fine with it, i mean I live like across this street" i said pointing towards the bakery "Then its settled were going walking" She declared as she motioned to the driver to leave without her leaving us alone, "Well lets go we dont want to get a late start on our project" I said grabbing Chloe by her arm, the contact made me feel a small spark but at that moment I just pushed it aside completely ignoring it, "Well were here!" I said opening the front bakery door "Welcome home dear!" My mother greeted "Oh hello there Chloe, how are you doing?" She asked "Im doing good Ms.Dupain thanks for asking" Chloe stated in a polite manner "Were going up to my room to work on a project ok Ma?" I explained giving her a peck on the cheek "Ok dear, try not to make a mess" She reminded as we headed up the stairs and into my room.

"I keep forgetting your rooms pretty spacious" Chloe suddenly says "I mean i guess so, I like the space" i remarked sitting down onto my desk chair "I didnt expect you to have a couch in here the first time i was here, on the other hand i complete...

"I keep forgetting your rooms pretty spacious" Chloe suddenly says "I mean i guess so, I like the space" i remarked sitting down onto my desk chair "I didnt expect you to have a couch in here the first time i was here, on the other hand i completely expected your room to be all pretty and pink" Chloe teased looking around the room "Hey! No need to insult my room" I exclaimed nudging her shoulder as i giggled "Anyways what should we make our project on?" I asked "Maybe how too much pink makes my eyes sore?" Chloe cackled "Chloe! I said to stop insulting my room, now whats a good science topic?" I exclaimed hoping to get back on track "Well i dont know... Earth science? Astronomy?" Chloe advised "Definitely not earth science but maybe Astronomy will get us a good grade" I said turning to back to Chloe who just nodded, "Ok great ill just get us some supplies and a poster and we can start" i commented getting up and grabbing a few art supplies "Are we working on your desk" Chloe asked sitting down on the pink couch across from me "I think we should work on the floor- only if you want to of course" I stated placing the supplies on the floor ahead of her "I dont mind, sure" she said sitting down "We can start by writing down a few notes as we study a bit on the subject then we can work on the poster board decorating" I suggested "Yup seems like a pretty good plan to me, except for the decorating part- im not good at stuff like that so I can just keep taking notes" Chloe stated pulling her laptop out her school bag to which i did the same. After studying and taking notes in silence for about 30 minutes i looked over to Chloe who was non-stop typing, I examined her and her features, the way her resting face perfectly showed off her features, her eyes glimmered in the sun and her golden hair made her look even more luxurious than she already seemed, she could honestly be a model if she wanted to. "Marinette i know im pretty and all but you cant sit there and stare at me as i do all the work" Chloe said catching me off guard "Ack! Sorry Chloe" I muttered turning back to my laptop red from embarrassment as i heard a knock on my hatch door "Marinette, would you girls like any goods?" My dad Suggested "We just finished making a few pastries", "Sure Dad!" I exclaimed "Would you like anything Chloe?" I asked facing her "If you guys have any macaroons then that'd be great" She said with a smile "Ok then, ill be back in a few!" I Announced getting up and walking down to our bakery "Hey dear, Did your dad ask you if you wanted any pastries yet?" My mother asked "Yup, could i get a few macaroons and some cookies please?" I asked "Anything for you Love, here you go now" She replied placing the pastries in a small basket "Thanks Mom!" I giggled heading back upstairs, When I opened the hatch door and looked back at Chloe I realized she had put her hair down, in awe I sat down gaping at her looks, i somehow managed to look away and place the treats down beside us "I uh- brought your macaroons" I stated "Oh thanks!" She said reaching over to the basket picking up a couple Freshly baked macaroons "These look amazing your parents are really talented" she exclaimed taking a bite out of one of them "They really are, im glad they found something they are passionate about and that they can do it together" I said picking up a chocolate chip cookie and eating it, "You look really with your hair down you know?" I said the words coming out before realizing, she froze for a few seconds "Thank you Mari..." She mumbled turning to face the other way, way to go Marinette she probably thinks your weird now.

After finishing our studies me and Chloe decided it was best to stop and pause for the day, we talked about a few random things before she got a call from her father telling her to be home in less than 30 minutes, Chloe then helped me clean up and tidy up my room. Her chaperone then came and picked her up as usual, I honestly wished she stayed longer, We could have talked a bit more and maybe watched another movie, she also surprised me with her hair change, she looked gorgeous with her hair down, I don't know why she wouldn't let it down more often.

Hey guys i hope that i made up the late chapter by making it extra long for you all! You guys deserve it xoxo <3