Six.

"So did you enjoy last night?" Julien walked to my side of the bed, towel drying his hair. Another towel hung low on his hips.

I purred while stretching seductively in the sheets, "Did I?" I knew he was speaking about our little Boy Scouts meeting with his sons, but the rest of the night that we spent alone was what I really enjoyed. I thought Julien gave me amazing angry sex, but this super happy sex he delivered last night was great.

He shook his head with a smirk, "You know what I'm referring to. How were the boys?"

"They were fun. It was nothing for me to be so nervous about," I was telling him what he wanted to hear and it was actually true. It was true if we left Jude out of the equation. His little dig at me when it came to my intentions with Julien still had me steaming. How dare he be so rude? It made me angrier to know that he only said those things to me out of spite. I was not looking forward to seeing how far he'd go with his spiteful ways.

Julien placed a kiss on my lips, "I told you."

"You did," I sat up, pulling the sheet with me to cover my nakedness. "I love Justin," a smile pulled at my lips, remembering how he kept me laughing throughout the entire night. He was definitely my cup of tea and we made sure to exchange numbers.

Julien erupted in laughter, "Justin never turns down. How you experienced him yesterday is how he has always been and it actually gets wilder from there. He has no filter and we have no idea where he got it from." And he really didn't. Justin told me exactly what was on his mind all night long. I loved a completely raw person. It reminded me of my family, who I knew he'd get along with just fine.

Speaking of my family, "All of them are coming on the trip?" He nodded in response so I continued, "Jared asked if I had any sisters. I sadly had to tell him I did not."

A snort came from Julien, making me eye him questioningly as he pulled a t-shirt from his drawer. "Jared is freshly divorced and not by his choice. It'd be a good idea for him to be looking to move on but he's still heartbroken. He just tries not to show it," he shook his head, "Seems to be common when you marry your first love."

Julien said that in reference to him and his former wife's failed marriage, but he failed to realize that he was my first love. I'd never loved a man other than my father before him. So what was he telling me?

"Did you hear me Lu?" I shook my head, trying to clear the fog. "The situation with Jude," his words made my stomach drop to my ass. My hands started to sweat and my mouth went dry. Did Jude really fucking say something? "He'll make an itinerary for when we go work with the children. I'm excited. It's been years since I actually got to help out with that. And in such a beautiful place."

His hand rubbed my foot gently as he pondered off thinking about my motherland, "We're going to have a beautiful time. I'm glad you're excited baby." My words made him smile and nod.

I had shopping to do today and I planned to do it alone, but I decided to call Justin. I was a bit nervous because I was using his number so soon, but I had really enjoyed his company and I wanted that type of energy around me. When he answered, my worries went out the window because he was very excited to come. He met me at the large mall not shortly after. "Hi beautiful," he kissed my cheek. He was so pretty and rockstar like. I loved it.

"I'm glad you could meet me. I need things for our trip." I had begun buying items here and there, but today I needed to get everything that needed to be purchased. The trip was approaching quickly and I was going to be the first one out there.

"You? Babe I do not have one outfit I would dare pack to go to the Caribbean. I have some major shopping to do today," and he did not tell a lie. I thought I was a problem in the stores and Justin showed me my spending habits did nothing to come close to his. "So are we all taking a jet or do we all need to buy tickets..? How is this going?"