- 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"Oi y/n the time is almost finished you still sleeping" zuina said and kisked my desk i immediately open my eyes and focus in the questions but i feel sleepy "haysss copy my answer so you can sleep" she exclaimed i smiled "is that correct?"

she rolled her eyes "copy or pass?" she said i immediately copied her answers and pass my paper, after that i sleep until the ring bells "oi y/n-chan wake up" zuina said i look at the clock and i overslept i stretched my arms and back then stood up.

"you meet mikey-kun right?" she grins at me with her teasing look i just nodded and tied my hair. "so what happen" i said to her what happened "owemjiiii he slept in your neck!??" she exclaimed and slap my arms repeatedly.

"i came home at 5 am he said sorry at me after he slept on me" i said she just scream the other people looking at us weirdly "oi shut your filthy mouth!" the girl with braided hair shouted at us.

we look at them there's a eight of them in the playground, zuina and i look at each other and walk away "oi! we're not finished yet!" the other girl stood in front of us, i just frowned at them "get out of our way" zuina said.

"HAHAHA" they laugh we push the girl and continued to walk "I'm not in my mood to fight" she whispered to me "me neither" i said but i saw them running towards us, i look at our back and kick her in the tummy.

her other member's ran towards us, i threw the girl i kicked of to them, they look shocked zuina smirk at them at pointed her fingers towards them "oi, you stupid hoes messed with a wrong gang this is vice captain of moebius oi! you want us to kill you!?" she threaten them i laugh crazy and look at them.

i see them being scared to us "when i saw again your face we will whipped out your gang" i threatened them they nod their heads and with that we walk away "hahaha they look scaredy cat" zuina laugh i shook my head while laughing.

she pulled me in the abandoned warehouse "yah what's this?" i asked her "let's meet toman i missed my mitsuya" she said i make disgusting face and look at her "oi! y/n-chan, zuina-chan!" takemichi shouted and wave his hands, we wave back and go to him.

as we go in zuina talked a lot "where's mitsuya?" she asked "ah mitsuya-kun will come here later he has sa errands to do" chifuyu said "eh? errand?? is he a mafia?" zuina said we just laughed at her goofiness.

"he's a leader in sewing club in their school" takemichi said we made an o shape lips and nodded "that's cool" zuina said, i saw mikey, draken and some other members inside "hi y/n-chan, zuina-chan!" pah chin wave his hands they greet us and we greet them too.

"how's school?" draken-kun asked i just raise my hand and do thumbs up "how's date?" baji-kun smiling ear to ear my eyes went big and look at mikey who's eating innocently "u-uh" i can't uttered any words i don't know what to say.

"i saw y/n-chan and zuina-chan fighting some girls in the playground" we look at peh yan that just arrived, zuina laughed "i screamed earlier then they said 'oi shut your filthy mouth' and we just looked at them like this" she's telling the incident earlier and mocking the girls faces and their walk

while toman's laughing at her while she's acting from what's happened earlier "y/n-chan is good at fighting i wonder how strong she is" pah chin said "wanna try?" i said to him he stood up and cracking his hands and smiled to me.

"let's try y/n-chan" he said i smiled at him and stood up "woahhh" the other members watching us, I'm still wearing a shorts atleast they will not see my undies hehe>:)

i tied my hair and crack my bones in my neck and shoulders that makes noises the other members amused and they copied my actions i laughed at then and shook my head.

pah chin and i is in the middle of the ware house right now eyes are all over to us "pah chin-kun don't go easy on me ha" i said to him, he just smirk and nod his head "startttt!" zuina shouted and pah chin ran to me with his fist i immediately prevent it.

as i took the opportunity i hold his shoulder and kick his tummy with my knees "ohhhh" i heard them says but pah chin smiled and punch me in my face it's so fast as he threw his one punch i positioned myself and kick his face.

i wiped the blood in my lips, i help him to stood up since he's laying in the ground "you okay pah chin?" i asked him he give me a thumbs up "you're good at fighting y/n-chan" he said and they clapped their hands.

•••

>>sorry for grammatical error hehe