- 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

It's been two weeks since the war, moebius got defeated they joined toman together with hanma and kisaki that's the reason i leave them, i leave my family my homies my comfort zone.

i got a called from my grandparents they're living in other country, they want to get prim but instead of him mom gave me to them to lead me in a proper way.

mom finished all my requirements that'll need to my immigration, it's all settled they we're planning to give me in my grandparents all along, it was planned.

i sadly look at my things that packed up, i wear my jacket and walk outside i will bid my farewells to them, zuina joined toman under mitsuya division i just smiled bitterly if the situation between me and mikey is good is there a chance that i will be part of toman?

i kicked the rock while having a deep thoughts "pst!" i heard someone calling me i look beside me and saw draken i taken aback to see him "it's been a while y/n-chan how are you?" he asked me i just smiled "I'm good"

"you lost weight" he said and checking me out "mm" i just hummed for response "are you still mad at him?" he asked i feel offended "I'm sorry to ask that I'm so stup-" "no it's fine, i need some time to forgive him" i quietly said to him.

i put my hands at my jackets pocket, "where are you going?" he asked "zuina's house" i said he nodded "want me to accompany you?" he said "if that's what you want" i grinned.

we reached zuina's house i just threw a rock on her window as she see me she immediately get out of their house and hug me i saw mitsuya following her "hey how are you?" mitsuya asked "I'm fine" i smiled at him.

"what are you doing here it's already night" she said "uh i just want to bid a farewell" i said to her "farewell?" i startled when someone whispered at my ear i saw baji and chifuyu together with takemichi and hina.

"oh hi hehe" i said and move aside "where are you going y/n-chan?" hina asked "out of the country" i said and scratched my back head "are you going in the other planet?" baji asked chifuyu shook his head and held his temple.

"she will go to the other country" he explained it to baji, "ohhh when are you coming back?" draken asked i shrugged "i don't know" i said and look at them.

"you will come back right y/n-chan?" takemichi asked i nodded my head and smiled to them "of course" i give them an assurance smiled "do you guys want to eat?" zuina asked they all say yes and look at me.

"i will go hom-" "noo" they all said and pulled me inside zuina's house "hi okasan" baji said to aunt lolit "hi baji how are you?" she said and pat baji's head wow they seems close.

"okasan they will eat here" zuina said "oh i will cook, hi y/n how are you" aunt lolit said "I'm fine auntie thankyou" i smiled at her before i sitted on the sofa.

"oi! that's my chips!" takemichi is now arguing with chifuyu i sighed heavily and look at the ground "hey are you sure you're okay?" mitusya asked beside me i shook my head and smiled.

"is mikey okay?" i asked him while looking at them still arguing "kinda he's always in their house" he said and sighed i nod my head "if i will go to another country please look after him alright?" i definitely look pathetic.

but i love mikey that much, i can't bear to see him become miserable i hope he's okay and happy with his girlfriend, fam and friends "yup we will" he smiled at me and rubbed my hair.

"the food is ready!" i heard aunt lolit said we stood up and go to the dining table i sat beside hina and zuina, we started to eat they so loud and making some jokes.

but i still having a deep thoughts, "before this dinner end raise your spoon for y/n-chan and wave it to her" baji-kun said to them, they laughed while waving me a spoon.

"oi y/n-chan when you will come here at japan don't forget us" chifuyu said "yep" i laugh to them "we will gonna miss you y/n-chan" hina said and hug me i hug her also "me too hina" i said to her.

after we finished i exited zuina's house, i want to see mikey this is my last day while I'm getting close to there house i see emma "y/n-channnn!" she shouted and ran towards me.

"how are you i miss you y/n-chan" she said and hug me "imissyou too emma, is mikey-" "he went out" she said i nodded and purse my lips "i heard what happened between you and mikey are you alright y/n-chan?" she said

"yes i am" i laugh at her "the day that i heard that i shouted at mikey hmp" she rolled her eyes in annoyance i pat her head "oi emma, this will be the last time we will see each other" i said to her she look at me confused.

"w-why? where are you going?" she said and starting to teared up "out of the country, usa" i said she pouted and wipe her tears "so bid me a goodbye to your brother okay? look after him" i said and pulled her to hug.

she's sobbing right now i laughed at her "I'm not gonna die emma i will come back here i promise" i said to her she wipe her tears and nodded for the response.

•••

>>Tips 'pag nasaktan ka lipat ka na sa ibang bansa XD