- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

At night even i felt pain i seriously walk to mikey's house until i saw a girl just exited at mikey's house she have black short hair but i ignored her "oi y/n-chan" i look at my back and see chifuyu.

"hey" i said and smiled at him "what happened to you y/n-chan are you okay?" he said and checked me i nodded and pat his head "give this to mikey" i give him the plastic bag with a sliced fruit inside of it.

"are you not going to seee him?" he curiously said i just shook my head "i just want to give that to him" i smile and just bid my goodbye to him, i visited zuina earlier and she's doing good, oli hit her with a bat.

i just sighed and get in the house i still not sleepy so barged to my brother's room he's still watching "what are you doing here" he said and rolled his eyes i grinned and jump on him

"yahhh y/n-chann!" he sounds irritated and trying to lose in my hrip but i hug him tight, he gave up and he just let me hug him i chuckled and sat down "you're taller than me that's unfair" i said and threw him a pillow.

he chuckled and look at me "y/n-chan is it still hurts?" he asked i shook my head "I'm fine" i layed down beside him and pushed him aside to give me a space.

"oi prim i saw you with a girl, i don't remember when" he got choked and cough "ohhh who's that girl huhhh girlfriend??" i keep teasing hin he smiled "kinda" he said and blush

"owemjiiii" i squealed and grabbed his hair, until we done chattin i decided to go back at my room, i layed my body to it and sleep.

someone knocking at my window i opened my sleepy eyes and get startled i see mikey kun outside my window, i immediately opened it and let him to go in my room "w-what are you doing here?" i said quietly to him.

he seems to worried at my situation he just trailed his fingers on my face "I'm sorry" those words slipped at his mouth before i felt his soft lips against mine i closed my eyes too and held his back it's too deep yet passionate.

after a couple of minutes he pulled his lips away, as i feel embarrassed i just hugged him "did i wake you up?" he asked "of course it's late" i heard him chuckle "sleep" i look at him "eh?" he patted my head and sit at my bed.

"sleep" he said again "how about you?" i began to layed at the bed "just sleep okay? take a rest don't mind me i will watch you" he said and caressed my hair i nodded he layed down as well and pull me closer to him.

"mikey" i quietly said to him he just hummed for response "if we will get older is there a chance to the two of us get married?" i asked him and laugh "of course hmm 10 years from now i will marry you" he said and bit his lips stopping himself to smile.

i abruptly sat down and pull him to sat down also "okayyy imagine 10 years from now we're getting married how will you kiss me" i said to him he just chuckled he acted that he's nervous at first rubbing his hands together.

he looked at me and smiled he imagining open a veil at me and held my shoulders he kiss my forehead nose until he reached to my lips i move away and squealed at the pillows i can't stand it my heart beating so fast.

i heard him chuckled "let's go let's sleep" i moved my head to his chst and let myself to sleep i felt his hands caressing my hair and humming a song i let myself to drift in my dreams.

i woke up when someone barged at my room i saw my little sister running to me and running around "sachi get out" i said to her i look around and i don't see mikey anymore i think he left after i fell asleep.

"y/n-chan let's gooo and eat breakfast" she said and hugged me i nodded at her and smiled "oi y/n" i heard my sister coming to my room "hai?" i tied my hair and faced her "shinichiro will come here later" she said and grinned

"you dating his brother mikey right?" she said and her grinned gets wide "hmp" i rolled my eyes and fix my bed "oiii y/n has a boyfriend" she keeps teasing me even prim that just arrived he also teased me.

i just shook my head I'm done dealing with them i finish fixing my bed as i turned around i saw something on my table i walked closer to it and see a black bracelet with a infinity sign charm on it i looked at this amused, i immediately open my cellphone and text mikey and thanked him.

•••

>>MUWEHEHEHE SEE THIS