- 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"y/n-chan!" they shouted from afar i ran to them "I'm sorry I'm late" i said but they just shook their head and gave me a reassurance smile "it's okayyy" zuina is smiling at me and making her eyebrows up and down.

we walked down in our streets while having a conversation until we reached the mall "okayy first let's go to the salon!" hina said and they began to pull us "h-huh" it's too sudden I'm too lazy to go salon alone and here i am now.

we sat down in the chair and the hair stylist comes to us and ask me what i want to do in my hair, since my hair is black long haired i decided to make it curl and colored it with hazel brown the stylist nod and she bagan to trim my hair.

i look in the mirror to see what the other girls do to their hair, i sighed and waited for it they began to color my hair "um you do also nail polish?" hina asked "yes ma'am" the receptionist said "do you want guys?" emma said

"yea girls day... " zuina lazily said "okayyy" hina said and talked to them,  later on someone making my nails together with my hair, i patiently waited my hair done.

hina and zuina is already done and waited us to be done after 2 and half hours we finished "owemjiii you look pretty y/n-chan!!" hina squealing and held my shoulders and look at me "i can't even recognise you y/n-chan!" emma said.

"you are pretty too ladies!" we laughed in our silliness "let's buy some clothes!" we walked in some clothing line, hina and emma's fashion sense is not my taste.

they want some dress and more on girly style meanwhile me and zuina is buying some oversized tshirt "oii! y/n-chan, zuina-chan try to buy some drrss we never see you guys wearing some girlish style" emma said.

i immediately shook my head "no thanks" i said but hina and emma drag us in fitting room "try this one" hina give us a dress, i have no choice and try it.

it's white short maxi dress "y/n-chan try this heels!" emma said and give me a heels i scratched my head, i wear some heels before since my mom force me to wear it i shook my head defeatedly.

i opened the door and showed it to them "no wayyyy" hina said with a sparkling eyes together with emma then zuina opened her door and she walk like she's picking a fight, i laughed at her walk "I'm not used to it" while pointing to her heels.

"but zuina-chan you look good!come here let me teach you how to walk" emma said and stood up she's already wearing a heels they stood up in the fitting aisle and she teach zuina to walk.

"zuina-chan you have a date with mitsuya-kun right! you look pretty while wearing some girlish outfit!" hina complimented zuina blushed "it's just me" zuina confidently answer and we laugh at her, until she got the proper walk while wearing a heels.

we clap our hands while looking at her "improvingg!" i said happily to her she just flipped her hair and confidently turn her body and wink at us we clap again while laughing.

we bought the dress and the heels we still wearing this "you're literally pretty guys omygod i can't believe it" emma squealing in delight we walked exit in the clothes store some people looking at us, did we put too much effort in our self? hehe.

let's eat ice cream, we lined up in ice cream parlor in the middle of the mall  people keep looking at us "they're looking at you y/n-chan even though you didn't put makeup you're still pretty" i feel overwhelmed in their compliments.

"what's flavor do you want? find a seat we will order" zuina said to them, they tell their flavors and find a seat good for four people as we recieved our orders we placed it on our table and seat beside emma.

"yes, i have crush on takemichi when i first interact with him, he saved me he's my hero hihi" hina said while blushing "yieeeee" we're teasing her and laugh "draken-kun still not returning my feelings hmp i tried to make him jealous" emma said and eat her ice cream aggressively

"i remembered that! you used takemichi" hina laugh they both laughed "uhm hi" suddenly a guy appeared beside us "oh hi" zuina said "do you need something?" emma asked.

"i-i just want to know what is your name?" the guy pointed me so i pointed at myself also "m-me??" disbelief. "hai" he said "o-oh I'm y/n" i said and smiled then someone wrapped his arms in the guy whom asked my name.

"my friend over there finds you attractive" they brown haired guy smile we looked at the two guy who still in their seat and wave to us so we waved back.

"do you have a boyfriend?" said the guy who asked my name, i scratched my hair "yes she have, my brother, all of us taken by toman" emma confidently said the guys eyes went back as they feel embarrassed.

"you're too harsh emma-chan" hina laugh we shook our heads and laugh as well "we are taken okay?! I'm mrs. ryuguji you're mrs mitsuya of course you're mrs hanagaki and lastly mrs sano my sister in law" we laughed together.

•••

>>sorry for grammatical error:(