- 𝐓𝐄𝐍

We are here now at classroom cleaning our room since the summer break is starting now i lazily wiped the window "oi y/n-chan!" someone shouted in our room i looked at baji and chifuyu waving to me so i wave back at them.

yes they are my schoolmates "hey what's up" i said and continuing wiped the window "hi zuina-chan" chifuyu said and waved to zuina together with baji "we wonder if you guys wants to go in the beach tommorow" baji said.

"eh tommorow?" i said they nodded their heads "since this is our last day in school we should go tommorow right baji-kun" chifuyu convincing me "hai, he's right" baji said "well let's see i will text you guys if we go oki" i said they nodded their head and pat my hair also zuina's head.

they waved at us "oi zuina you go?" i asked her while wiping the windows "how about you" she asked back "hmm let's see" i said she just nodded her head after we finished we head back home.

i opened our door and took off my shoes i saw my mom and dad shoes so i excitedly entered our house "otosan, okasann!!" i shouted i run to them and hugged them "hi y/n how are you honey" my mom said she look at me worried "what happened to your face?" she said

"u-uh i stumbled okasan don't worry" i said to her "how are you" otosan said and patted my head "I'm doing good otosan" sachi is sleeping beside mom while they're sitting on the sofa while prim studying in the coffe table.

"uhm otosan okasan we're in summer break um can i go to the beach with my friends? don't worry zuina is there" i said to them with my pleading eyes "okay" both if them agreed i thanked them "it's overnight a'right love you" i said to them and ran upstair.

i changed to my pyjamas and lay at my bed i texted zuina to informed her that i will go to her, after a couple of minutes i decided to stood up and get my wallet I'm still on my pyjamas i get out of the house and rode my bike to zuina's place.

i turned off the engine and knocked to their door, zen-kun opened the door it's her brother "thanks zen-kun is zuina upstair?" i asked him "hai" he said i took of my slippers and get inside until i reach her door i knocked twice and open it.

I'm not surpise that mitsuya is there since she's not responding to my text "hi mitsuya-kun" i said and lay my body in her bed "hey" he greet me "I'm going to the beach" i said while closing my eyes "me too" zuina said but i drifted myself to sleep.

'shh'

'shut up takemitchy'

'stop she probably wake up'

i opened my eyes and suddenly a flash of camera my eyes "ow shit" someone said i looked at them and they are all here in zuina's room all of toman's captain "ehhh what are you doing here!?" i said and sat down they sitting on the floor and sofa while chifuyu, baji and takemichi is sitting in zuina's bed.

"meeting" mikey short repkied while eating "for what?" i said "beach" draken-kun said i wiped my face and start to listening "y/n-chan you will go too?" baji whispered i nodded my head they clapped and smiled "tommorow morning" draken-kun said

"let's just meet in the park" mikey-kun said i layed again as the meeting done,  the other's playing some board ganes of zuina while i still looking at the ceilings then someone interupt my deep thoughts by showing his smiling face.

"oh hi mikey-kun" i said and move aside to give him space to sit on, he sat beside me and look at my face "it's still hurt?" he asking with a concerned voice "no I've used to it I'm good" i said and smile at him he sighed and let his body layed beside me.

the othe surprised seeing us laying in the bed but they continued to do their business after several minutes i heard a snore beside me he's a fast sleeper, i heard they opened the door and go out "o-oi" they just waved there hands "we're in the living room only hehe" zuina said and teasingly looked at me.

we we're left alone.

i tried to sleep but suddenly a paired of hands held my waist and he pull me closer to him while his chin is my shoulders i stunned and don't know what to do until i successfully slept again.

"it's my firsstttt loveee~~~" someone barged while singing i immediately open my eyes and look at them they're now making heart signs while singing and the other voices cracked, mikey open his eyes and look at them with a fierce eyes they suddenly stopped.

•••

>>Sorry for grammatical error.