On the way to the Museum

While walking towards the museum, Adanna asked Jenna if they would be able to find the culprit or not. Jenna replied saying that, if the crime was done at 2 am and Adanna woke up at 5 am that means the crime was done just 3 hours ago. Let's hope a handprint or a fingerprint would be there because normal fingerprints left behind can stand up to 2.5 years! if we don't find any such marks then the person who did it, might not be a Human.
"How will it not be a human? they could wear gloves and protect themselves from leaking of their fingerprints." says Adanna. "Hey! I said 'might', not 'is', so don't come at me." says Jenna.

The two girls finally reached the museum, Traqoulisa. By the entrance of the museum, the girls found a note saying 'SOLD.' It was written in a childish manner but many people have visited here, after the crime, it seemed like the note was waiting specifically for the girls. Jenna took the paper and kept it in her pocket.
While Adanna and Jenna were walking back to their home they both saw a Sapphire. "Aye! It looks similar to the gem which got stolen from the museum! But it has some damage" Jenna said. Adanna wanted to say something but she refused herself. "C'mon, spit it out!" Jenna said. "Oh no! My brain was lagging for a moment. Sorry." Adanna said with a cracking voice. Jenna is beginning to think that Adanna is hiding something from her.

They took the gem keeping in mind to give it to the lost 'n' found authority

They took the gem keeping in mind to give it to the lost 'n' found authority. But suddenly a man came running and took the gem from Jenna. "Hey! You! Stop right there! I'm gonna call the cops if you don't stop running, you mad man!" Said Adanna, screaming at the top of her lungs. But before they could run and catch him, the thief zoomed off in a car. Adanna shouted at Jenna saying that she should have kept the gem in a proper place. "The moment we found the gem, we didn't even know it was real or not. If it wasn't real, we would be back in square 1. But that man who came running and stole the gem from me proved that it was something special. I even heard his footsteps from behind, but I thought he was gonna steal my handbag." said Jenna with a sorrowful voice.

"Aye! Don't worry about it for now! At least I noted down the number plate of the car he got in! W6M9." said Adanna. Adanna and Jenna now went on the search for the car. After a couple of hours, they tracked down the number plate of the car and found out that the car belonged to a psychic named Colleen.

"A psychic?! If she was a real psychic, why didn't she track down her own car which those thieves stole from her? This says she ain't a good psychic. A fraud, I suppose." Says Jenna. "Hey! stop being a kiddo and let's go and ask Colleen what happened!" says Adanna.