The Loss

"Huh?? Adanna! how are you not dead??" asks Jenna with fear on her face. "Did you really think that I would not know that you are the jewel thief? I am an FBI agent for a reason! I knew you mixed something in the water, so I just did some slide of hand. Oh! And I forgot to tell you this... You might be executed after the court session." Says Adanna. "EXECUTED? HUH?? WHY?" asks Jenna shouting. "Oh darlin! Don't ever act, it doesn't suit you. Well, to reply to your question,
1. You stole the gem from the museum of Traqoulisa.
2. You left the country with the stolen item.
3. You tried to kill an FBI agent.
4. We also know that you killed the other FBI agents because 1 or 2 agents went missing for the past 4 years.
And to remind you, we agents are always 1 step ahead of your game. So, bye-bye Felicia! See you at court!" says Adanna.

In the court
"We have been looking for you, for the past 4 years when you committed the crime of killing two of our FBI agents." Says Adanna. "NO! you have it all wrong Adanna! I have never killed someone in my entire life!" says Jenna crying. "Jenna! I told you not to act. It doesn't suit you. We knew that you killed one of our FBI agents by the 'Fingerprints' you left, thank the lord that you didn't wear any gloves. Drunken Jenna, I suppose" says Adanna by pointing fingers at Jenna.

"The jail superintendent's discretion shall prevail in the matters relating to grant of permission to victim's execution." says the Judge.

After a week, Jenna was sent to execution.
Adanna keeps her secret FBI job, seeking out the imposters in other criminal cases...