'PEARL'

On the Deck of the ship 'PEARL'

When they reached the ship, the girls lost the man in the crowd. So, the girls took a room and identified where the ship was headed to. Jenna asked Adanna "To Au Haven?" "Mhm. Au Haven is a place where people take precious gems and sell them for a higher amount of price." Adanna replies. "If it's a gem from a museum, do you know how much it will cost?" asks Jenna. "I have no idea, but it can be around 2 million to 3 million dollars. But this is a cost for only 1 diamond. I don't know how much it will cost for a Sapphire." Says Adanna.
While the girls were walking on the deck, they overheard a conversation among two women.
"Hey. Do you think we are safe here? I did drop a small note to our driver so he knows that we have gotten into the ship." – "Oh! I think we are safe here, just for the time being because I heard that 2 girls are trying to find us." – "Talking about finding, shouldn't you be getting a call from the driver now?." – "Y-yes. I'm supposed to get a call a long time ago. If I call him the police might be able to track our number going outside from a ship." – "Oh. Let's forget about him for now. He might have lost his phone or got arrested by the police because he was helping us." – "Yeah. Let's just go and blend in somewhere with the crowd, so it gets hard for whoever is trying to find us."
"Huh? Ooh! The driver is calling. Let me answer it quickly and throw the SIM card away into the ocean."
"Hello! Ro- no Alia here! I have been waiting to get a call from you. Are you here on the ship? I left a note saying the ship's name.
Huh? What do you mean you didn't get any note? Ooh alright! I'm going away then! The share for your money is cancelled because you didn't keep an eye on us while we were gone from your cab! Sayonara!" *takes the SIM card out and throws it into the ocean*

"Sunny... no. We need to keep a fake name for ourselves, You will be Sara and I will be Alia! Oh, and there has been a problem! The driver thought we were not yet inside the ship because the note we left for him was gone." Says Rosalina (Alia). "Oh, my goodness! That means- that means there is someone after us! Rosalina no... Alia, I'm scared. We better blend in with the crowd pretty quick or else our boss will kill us if he finds out that we have been caught." Says Sunny (Sara) with a look of fear on her face.

"Rosalina and Sunny are fools. They answered the call while on the deck. And they didn't even look out for people!" says Jenna laughing immensely. "Nah, you got it wrong. They were on the deck to throw away the SIM card in the phone. We only heard from the call, asking if their driver was here or not. Actually, there is nothing much to hear. And the share of money could be seen as if they all went for a vacation and whoever wants to come back early, loses. Simple as that!" replies Adanna while patting down Jenna's head. "Hey let your hand go off my head! But you are one genius!" says Jenna. "Thank you!" replies Adanna. "Let's make a plan to use when we reach Au Haven, let's leave them now and get back on track when we are out of the ship." Says Adanna. "Yaa! Sounds good enough for me." Replies Jenna.