𝚌𝚑37. 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚏?

february 5th, 2021

"do you even golf, bro?"

she heard oscar laugh from beside her and her smirk widened, especially when jc looked back at her with a playful glare on his face.

the three of them were out golfing and kassidy had been teasing him from the moment they started, mostly because although her boyfriend may have been skilled in the virtual world of golfing, those skills most certainly did nothing for him in reality.

the day was supposed to be a date for the two lovers, but oscar all but got on his knees and begged for them to allow him to join.

"how many shots did it take you?" when his girlfriend playfulled rolled her eyes, a smirk of his own made its way onto his face. "yeah, that's what i thought."

"you both suck, how about that?"

the couples heads snapped over to oscar, "remind me again, who invited you?" kassidy inquired, her eyebrows furrowing in question. it was all playful banter, so she didn't take it personally when all oscar did in response was flick her the middle finger.

"now, now, children, settle down and watch the master work" jc was met with nothing but silence as he took a swing at the golf ball, but it slowly dissolved into laughter when he completely missed the ball.

"well," kassidy giggled, crossing her arms over her chests mockingly, "we're watching"

oscar smirked, copying her stance, "not much is happening though" — jc stuck up his middle finger in response, which only encouraged his best friends behavior — "it's alright man, we all have our performance issues"

kassidy burst into laughter, not so discreetly giving the brunette boy a fist bump. jc looked between the two with a frown on his face although truthfully, he wasn't all that offended. their group of friends joked like this all the time — this was nothing new.

"i came out to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now"

she giggled as she made her way over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. instinctively, his made their way to her hips, pulling her in closer.

"what do you say we give up on the golfing and go do something we're a little more experienced in?" her eyes were taunting and she pulled at the hairs on the back of his neck, biting her lip.

his mind raced with very explicit thoughts with just the look on her face and he eagerly pulled his wallet out of his pocket, pulling out a 20-dollar bill and tossing it over to their very oblivious friend. "go buy yourself dinner or something, we're gonna head out"

luckily, they'd taken separate cars, because judging by the looks on their face, oscar didn't want to be stuck in the same car as them for 15 minutes.

"you guys disgust me."

jc shrugged carelessly, grabbing kassidy by the back of her thighs and effortlessly lifting her off the ground;

"and you should've just stayed home"

♡ ♡

"so you guys did it on the golf course?"

kassidy cheeks burned red as she recalled the memory. in hindsight, she knew that was probably something she should've kept to herself, but sydnie was her best friend and she just had to tell somebody.

"not technically" she weakly defended herself, "i mean, nobody could see us"

"i don't know whether to be proud or disgusted"

"how about neither and we finish what i came here to do?"

laid out in front of them was what would eventually be part of her boyfriends valentine's day gift. she was yet to know what their plans were, but seeing as she was the only one out of her friends who didn't, she figured it would definitely be something memorable.

whatever it was, she knew she wouldn't be able to top it, but she was most definitely going to give it her all.

sydnie sighed, picking up one of the printed-out photos and gluing it to the half-full scrapbook, "jc would be happy with a hug and a kiss, you definitely didn't have to do all this"

"are you saying that because it's true or because you don't want to help?"

she shrugged innocently, "a bit of both" she glued another picture down, "did you ever figure out what his plans are?"

kassidy shook her head, "i tried but nobody's budging"

it was silent for a moment and kassidy looked up, feeling sydnie's eyes on her. her best friend looked at her with a smirk on her face and a gleam in her eyes.

"you know, don't you?" kassidy assumed, stubbornly crossing her arms over her chest.

sydnie nodded excitedly, "i harassed your brother until he told me" she smiled proudly.

"am i gonna like it?"

"oh baby girl, you're gonna love it"

♡ ♡
another filler until we get to the v-day chapter 😩