Bound by the Depths part 1

***Update! GUUUYSSS sorry I've neglected Wattpad for a million years but I'm gonna finally post the rest of the series here. So if I have any readers still around, I've got a lot more story left to post. I spent the last two years focusing on self publishing and it's been a lot of fun (I've got other books published too. Go to my website if you want to learn more about them www.Staceytrombley.com)  but I'm finally shifting gears with this series now and am taking the rest of the books out of Kindle Unlimited so they are allowed to be shared elsewhere :) Book 2 is not technically out of the exclusion until August 3rd which means I'm not allow to post more than 10% of the book here until then. But if I start now I can post a couple chapters in the two weeks between, then continue posting after it's finally out of KU. So, are you ready for some more Whitley and Bluff adventures? This first chapter is a short one. I'll post another on Monday or Tuesday! ***

Out in the open ocean, deep below the glistening waves, lies magic

A horde of creatures, as beautiful as they are deadly, dance in the depths and swirl within the crashing waves.

Waiting.

Calling.

They whisper to me at all times, telling me tales of my potential. They tell me I could pull them from their banishment beneath the waves and make them gods of all the earth.

I don't know if I believe them.

But I am like them, in so many ways. I thirst for the sea. I crave power. I long to belong.

It's strange to think I've had this power all along. If I'd known—I'd have lived such a different life. I had magic lying dormant in my veins, hiding for so many years as I cowered before men in a world that belittled women.

No longer will I be prized for my beauty alone. Anyone who wishes to take me—use me for their own gains—is the enemy. Including the sirens.

Come to us, they sing gently. So softly it's almost indistinguishable from the crashing waters.

No, I tell them. I have other plans. 

Updating Mondays and Fridays! Next chapter coming Monday 7/26 :D

Here's the blurb for book 2 of the Pirate's Bluff series so you've got an idea of what's coming next!

The sirens are coming

—both from the sea and from inside Whitley's own mind.

Her memories are fading. Her siren instincts are rising. And when tragedy strikes, she flees from the Freedom into the sea.

Whitley lands back in New York City, with only a few flashes of memory and her siren instincts to guide her. She steps back into high society, only this time with power she isn't afraid to use. She'll find her revenge on any man that ever tried to control her.

Until a pirate shows up, singing a song to her heart. Somehow, he's important, she just doesn't understand how. But he's also brought with him a whole host of new problems. Violent pirates, city mobsters and sirens are closing in, each seeking a way to devour her body and soul.

Whitley will have to uncover the truth behind her lost memories and unlock the full extent of her dangerous powers. All without losing the pirate who fate chose for her.

I know some of you don't like that Whitely became a siren, but I hope that you stick with the story because you might be surprised! Not everything is as you expect and not all sirens are bad! (Bluff's mom is just a b****) In the next two books you'll learn more about Bluff's background and his mother's motives. Bluff and Whitley have some issues to work out, but I promise you'll get more kissing before the end ;)  Plus we get to meet back up with some of the great characters we met in the first part! Who are you most excited to see again? :D :D :D