033

Naomi walked out of her room to the kitchen to cook some Ramen

"Oh, you're finally coming out of your room" Jungwoo said smiling as he was eating some snacks

"Uh yeah" Naomi mumbled as she weakly walked towards the stove taking two packets of Ramen.

Jungwoo walked to her as he took the vessel from her hands, " I'll cook it for you, go sit"

Naomi was a healthy and Strong girl, but now, her hair was messy, she has gotten so thin and look so weak.

After the Ramen was cooked, Jungwoo placed it on the table.

"Eat well" Jungwoo patted Naomi's hair as he sat beside her

"I feel like I'm responsible for what they did" Naomi muttered

"You didn't take part in it, you are a victim too. They aren't your Biological parents either, why are you responsible for that?" Jungwoo asked

"I'm not sure....I lost my childhood, I don't have any memories with my Biological parents. And Renjun, His mom lost her powers because of what my guardians did. Renjun and I were getting along well not so long ago and now I'm distancing myself from him because I feel so guilty" Naomi Muttered

Jungwoo's eyes softened, " Mimi, you aren't at faulty to feel guilty , okay? I'm sure Renjun isn't mad at you"

Naomi looked at Jungwoo pleadingly, " are you sure? He doesn't hate me?"

Jungwoo hasn't ever seen Naomi like this. She never expressed her emotions. She was now a baby in front of him.
And he also figured out, she loved Renjun, so much.

Jungwoo smiled at the girl Tucking her hair behind her ears, " yep, I'm sure. He has no reason to hate you"

                           ×

"Thank you so much for coming today, Guys. I never expected y'all will co-operate and team up with us" Taeyong smiled

The Neo- Seraphines and Dream Aurades were in the meeting room located in Neo-Seraphines' dorm basement .

All of them were seated as they were about to listen to Taeyong's plan to bring down Sungwook and his men.

The door opened revealed Naomi, she walked in quietly as she took a seat beside her bestie, Mark.

Renjun's attention diverted to Naomi, he was beyond than happy to see her.
His heart pained to see her in this state, she was weak and vulnerable.

Taeyong's smile widened looking at the girl.

Yuta was out of words to express what he was feeling right now.
He was pretending to be okay when he wasn't. He wanted to be there for his sister, he didn't cry his heart out , for her.

Mark smiled patting Naomi's head as she replied with a small, weak smile.

"Alright, let's continue with the meeting" Taeyong continued

                            ×

Yuta ran towards his sister as he hugged her tightly.

Naomi was taken aback as she hugged back. Yuta's tears wetted Naomi's shoulder as she slowly patted his back.

"You can always cry too, I'm always here for you. A shoulder to cry on. It's okay to show that you're hurt." Naomi said softly patting his back

Her comforting words made Yuta cry more. 

Taeyong smiled as he looked at the siblings from far.

"I'm glad that they're making it to the end together. I wish they always stay happy" He mumbled walking away

"Hyung, should we wait for you?" Chenle asked

"You guys can go ahead, I'm meeting someone" Renjun said as he walked towards Naomi's Room

He nervously knocked the door as it opened revealing the pale and weak girl.

Her eyes widened as he engulfed her in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this. I missed you so much" Renjun mumbled as he placed a kiss on her forehead

Naomi looked at Renjun, he was smiling adoringly at her.

He cupped her cheeks, " you've lost so much weight and you're so pale"

Before Naomi could reply, she pushed him away rushing to the toilet.

Renjun frowned as he followed her inside to see her vomitting.

His eyes widened as he rushed to her as he started patting her back.

He was more than worried to leave her all alone here afraid that she'd skip her meals and get Weaker.

"Hyung, can I take Naomi home with me?"