038

The clock struck 6 in the Morning as Naomi felt a pair of arms around her waist as her head was snuggled into someone's chest

Her vision was blurry as she tried to figure out who this young man was.

Mark? Nah, that fellow will be sleeping at home.

It was too early for her to strain her vision to figure out who the boy was.

She inched closer to him as she opened her eyes widely , her heart started beating erratically .

Her eyes were glued on his peacefully sleeping figure as her body couldn't function properly.

Looking at his sleeping face, Naomi pulsed her lips together as her heart began beating at an incredible speed. Her stomach exploded with Butterflies that tickled her sides.

She looked around to see an empty living room.
"They probably left to their rooms last night " Naomi mumbled as she looked for her Hair Scrunchie between the blankets .

After a minute of searching, she finally found it under her pillow. She put her hair on a loose ponytail as her hair strands were sticking out .

She lazily Got up giving the sleeping boy a last glance leaving to the room she's staying at.

"They're so cute uwuwu" Jaemin cooed shoving his phone onto Jeno's Face

"I get it , I get it, You're obsessed with those two " Jeno laughed

" I mean, why didn't that buffalo ask her out yet?" Jaemin huffed as Naomi walked in to the dining room

"Oh you're up ! Come on, we have a lot to do!" Jaemin practically pulled the messy girl with him to his room

"Have a seat" the boy smiled as he rummaged through his cupboards walking back to her with a huge box

"Skin care time!" Jaemin smiled excitedly as he took out few Face packs

He examined her face by holding her chin and tilting it left and right , " You have such dry skin! You're gonna have a breakout at this rate! "

Naomi smiled sheepishly, " my friends always yell at me for it , but I'm just too lazy. Who am I going to impress? "

Jaemin playfully glared at her, "WHO DO YOU WANT TO IMPRESS? YOU HAVE TO IMPRESS YOURSELF. DRESS UP FOR NOBODY BUT YOU! Do you understand?"

Naomi held her hands up in defence , " yes mama Nana "

The two spent hours doing skin care and just Jaemin spilling some tea .

The door Bell Rang, Jisung rushed to the door thinking it is his bestie Chenle who was at his Parents' promising he'll be back in just an hour but ended up staying there forever.

"Uh hello" Mark awkwardly waved to the tall boy

The Tall boy awkwardly smiled as he invited him in .