043

The crying girl ran to her room, stuffing few sets of her clothes and her necessities into her backpack

The crying girl ran to her room, stuffing few sets of her clothes and her necessities into her backpack .

“Naomi” Yuta barged into her room as the rest stood behind

The elder boy walked to his sister as she swiftly moved away from him.

“Mimi listen, we just got to know about it now. And we didn't mean to hide it from you” Yuta tried to explain

However, it didn't make an impact on the girl in anyway. She slid her backpack on her shoulder, taking her purse, phone and charger pushing everyone and running out of the house.

Mark ran behind her, “Naomi! Please understand what happened! We just got to know about it! ”

“I know, Mark. I need some time alone. I don't think I can face anyone at the moment. And I still can't digest the fact that Jun didn't directly tell it to me and told y'all first instead. Aren't I the victim? The information is all too much for me to take in.”Naomi told her best friend and left the house

Mark slowly nodded on hesitation, “ I'll wait for you”

With that, Naomi went to the one place which no one expected her to go.
Her Parents' house. She wanted to find something, which her ‘Guardians’ Probably hid from them. She wanted to at least end up finding something of theirs so she could kept it close to her hair till her last breath .

No one expected her to go here, since her Guardians for arrested, and the siblings live in their dorm, the house was locked.

What if this was the house where Mama, Dada, Yuta and I actually lived? I could find something which belongs to them.

Naomi had so many ideas and thoughts running inside her head.
As soon as she entered the house, she threw her backpack on the house, speeding up to her Parents' room.

She looked around the room, finding something wrong with the Closet doors.
She gently pushed the wooden wall in the closet, it had a handprint identification, she kept her hands, and it opened, revealing a huge room.

The room contained a study Table, a Sofa, a bathroom,and few cupboards.

Naomi wanted to know what all this was about. She went through the cupboards finding files and a photo album.

She opened the photo album, and there was a letter on the first page.

                                   ~

Hi my babies,
If you found this letter then by now, something must've happened to me.

Are you doing well?
Yuta, you must take care of your sister Naomi, okay?
She's a Gem where we'll never be able to find another one.

She's a special child with so many abilities and talents. I wouldn't want her to face any pain or injustice.

And Naomi, you must also respect your brother okay?
He's so protective of you and he loves you so much!
Even if Dada and Mumma aren't here, he'll raise you giving you so much love.

Actually, Dada and Mumma have been investigating a crime case by this bad man. And this bad man may try to harm us. So don't ever cry if we aren't able to stay with you and Yuta.

Dada and Mumma loves you so much.

Love,
Mumma
Nakamoto Hua

                                  ~

Naomi was in tears reading the letter her mom had left for them.

With teary eyes, she went through the photo album. There were childhood pictures of her and Yuta and family pictures.

She traced her fingers on her dad's and mum's face as she cried harder hugging the album tight to her chest.

“why didn't I die with both of you? Why did I have to go through all this shit?” Naomi screamed as tears continuously rolled down her cheeks

Her eyes turned grey, indicating sorrow and heartache.

“still no clue about where Naomi is? ” Renjun asked

Haechan sadly nodded his head, “not yet. The hyungs have been searching for her too”

It's been a month since Naomi's disapearance. And honestly, everyone was so worried, except Mark.

He has been meeting her nearby the river every week. Bringing her favorite snacks and giving her some cash.
So he's been updated about her whereabouts.

Whereas, Renjun has been looking for his girl every single day and countless amount of messages. By now, he was convinced she hated him.

It was another hopeless night of Renjun looking for Naomi. As he was tired, he parked his motorcycle outside the Chinese Restaurant, walking inside.

The manager greeted him,“Oh hello Renjun! You're meeting with your girlfriend again? She started eating, go fast!”

“Oh?” Renjun cocked his head towards the girl who was eating noodles

“Naomi? ” Renjun smiled, he didn't go near her knowing she might walk away from him. He admired her from far, a small smile creeping up his face.

Naomi savoured her chopsuey, getting reminded of all the time Renjun Brought her here.

“I really do love you” Naomi gave a small smile as her eyes got teary, she wanted to meet the boy, stay with him, make more memories with him.

But, things seemed too complicated to go back how it was.

Naomi got from her seat as she asked for the bill.

“oh, someone has already paid for your food” The waiter smiled as she walked away 

Confused Naomi, walked out of the restaurant to see one familiar motorcycle and a loving face.
Her eyes slightly widened as she pretended to not see Renjun.

“Naomi” a Hand gripped onto Naomi's arm

“we need to talk it out. I wanna solve this . I can't stay away from you anymore. I really miss you so much, love. Spare me a few minutes of yours, hm? ” Renjun hopingly looked at her eyes

The girl couldn't just leave her lover , the boy she cherished and loved the most.
So, she nodded slowly.

Renjun smiled in happiness as he hopped onto his motorcycle, continued by the girl.

He started the engine as it roared, speeding into the highways.