039

"There's still just a few minutes left for Chenle's birthday, let's go" Renjun smiled taking Naomi's hand in his walking down the stairs to where his friends are

"There's still just a few minutes left for Chenle's birthday, let's go" Renjun smiled taking Naomi's hand in his walking down the stairs to where his friends are .

"Oh, you guys are here. Chenle is with his family. I guess they're cutting a cake as soon as the clock strucks 12 . Let's take him to his room after that" Jeno informed as the two nodded

"Let's get down to the hall" Jaemin said pulling Jisung with him as the rest followed them

The couple's hand was still intervined, it fit perfectly like puzzle pieces.

Her hand was warm and comforting for him, almost that he didn't remember that her hand was intervined with his.

Renjun could see his father and his secret wife throwing glares at him, he didn't mind them. He didn't feel the need to pay attention to those losers.

Renjun looked down to see their Intervined hands, he slowly let go as he slid his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him.

Naomi instantly looked up to him in confusion, seeing his lovely gaze, she wholeheartedly smiled at him continuing to listen to Haechan and Jisung's conversation about how many times Jisung eats Ramen in a day.

"Oh oh oh ohhh ! Did I miss something?" Jaemin squealed looking at how close the couple were

Before Renjun or Naomi could reply, the clock struck 12.
Loud cheers and applause could be heard, indicating it was Chenle's birthday.

The cake cutting ceremony was held and greetings from the families who attended the party.

"It's photoshoot time!" Chenle smiled in happiness as he pulled his friends with him to the other side of the party hall which was specially decorated with props for a photoshoot.

Cameramen were already waiting to click pictures of the guests.

"Hey, first take pictures with the guests , because if we start, it isn't going to end " Jeno advised

Renjun let out a laugh ," true, we'll wait, no issues"

Chenle slowly nodded as the guests came up to him continuing to take pictures to fill in his This year's photobook.

"Hello Naomi" Chenle's Father walked upto the girl who was immersed in the boys' conversation of how sweet Jaemin's Coffee is

Naomi turned around as she slightly bowed," Hello Uncle"

"Hope you're doing well, I heard about your Parents from Chenle" Mr. Zhong said

Naomi gave a slight smile, hiding how hurt she is inside.
" Yes uncle , I'm doing well"

I am not.

"Don't worry, you guys will avenge your parents death and make Sungwook pay for his Crimes" Mr. Zhong said giving the girl a little hope