Harley's POV
A little earlier than sunset I say "we gotta go see the devil herself, you ready?" Benny says "nope, lets do it" and Elijah mumbles "time to go pray my gay away with my grandmother" and I chuckle saying "lets go my child" pulling Isa up from the ground. Benny says "I'm not ready" and I say "none of us are" rolling my eyes and we say bye to the guys and we go to Bennys parents house and I peck his lips and I say "ready?" He says "ready as I'll ever be" kissing me and I knock on the door and he says "love you" and I say "love you too "and his mom answers saying "oh its you two, where are my grandkids?" I say "they're right here" and she says "come in" glaring at me and I mumble "I think she knows, she won't stop glaring at me." He says "who knows" quietly and we go in and sit in the living room, Isa beside me, Benny on my other side and Elijah on Isas other side. I say "if were here for you to push a toxic relationship with Christianity, were gonna leave" sitting forward and she says "get out of my house then" and I say "never wanted to be here anyway" us all getting up. We leave and I say "well, that's your grandmother, surprised she actually admitted that" rolling my eyes and I say "you ok?" Benny nods saying "yeah, just haven't seen her in ten years and she said the same thing to me she said ten years ago, just sick twisted deja vu" quietly. I rub his back as we go to my house and we go into my house and Benny says "mom, you're adopting me now!" My mom laughs saying "what happened?" I say "his mom wanted to meet the kids to indoctrinate them and we just went in there and she kicked us out" shrugging and she says "you poor things" hugging everyone except me. I say "you guys ok?" The kids nod and Benny says "I think I have PTSD from that" quietly and I mumble "aww, come here" and he comes over to me, kissing me and resting his head on my shoulder just trying to chill out. I run my fingers through his hair saying "you ok?" He says "I think so" yawning he kisses my jaw mumbling "I love you" and I say "I love you too" rubbing his back. We go back to the living room and Benny wraps his arm around my shoulder as we watch tv and my mom comes and watches with us and I mumble "you ok?" He nods and I rest my head on his shoulder and I kiss his jaw saying "you sure?" He nods and I say "ok" resting my hand on his thigh an he rests his hand on top of mine. I yawn, running my fingers through his hair and he smiles, kissing my jaw and I rub his back. He moves his head to my thighs and I smile saying "you look tired" and he nods as I run my hand through his hair. His eyes flutter shut and I smile, moving my hand under his chin and moving my thumb over his lips slowly and he mumbles "tease." I chuckle saying "shut up" rolling my eyes and Isa says "I'm going to bed, I'll see y'all in the morning" and I say "night" and Benny waves at her, half asleep and I smile, rolling my eyes at him. Elijah says "yeah, me too" yawning and mom says "I'm going to bed, I'll see you guys, remotes over there for the TV" pointing at the table next to the couch. I press my hand to Bennys jaw to make him look up at me and I say "ready to go to bed my love?" He looks up at me and nods saying "yeah" and the door opens and Bill comes in and I say "where have you been?" He says "working" yawning and he goes to bed and Benny sits up and pecks my lips and we go to my room. He kisses me saying "I love you" and I pull his shirt off saying "I love you" and he pulls mine off. He starts unbuttoning my jeans as he kisses my neck and I shiver and I smile saying "mmm, you're good at this" and I move to unbutton his jeans. Once my jeans are off he moves his hands to my ass just squeezing gently and I smile saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too my love" kissing him. Benny mumbles "you're gorgeous" and he pulls me close and he kisses me softly, pressing up against me and I say "I love you" as he kisses my neck. He says "I love you too" and I say "mmm, fuck" quietly and he kisses slowly mumbling "this ok?" I nod saying "yeah" quietly as he kisses softly and I grip his hair saying "love you" and he mumbles "love you" against my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I smile mumbling "feels good" and he mumbles "yeah?" He kisses down my chest ever so softly and I whine quietly and he mumbles "shhh" and I relax, letting him do his thing and I say "what are you doing?" He says "I don't know" quietly, shrugging and I smile mumbling "mmm, ok" nodding and running my hand through his hair, my other arm behind my head. He says "I love you" against my skin and I say "I love you too, baby" quietly and he kisses and bites softly at my stomach and I moan quietly mumbling "are you gonna go through with anything or should I not get worked up?" He mumbles "I haven't decided yet" and I smile saying "ok, if I get hard, you have to deal with it" and he says "deal" quietly. I smile mumbling "I love you so much" gripping his hair and he mumbles "I love you too, gorgeous."