53

Harley's POV
Benny says "don't tell me my total, just put it on my card" and I say "you really don't want me to know that badly" and the woman just puts it on his card and we go to our room and I say "this is really pretty" looking around the hotel room. He says "you can look around in the morning, love" kissing me deeply and I wrap my arms around his neck saying "mmm, I love that you're so good at this" and he mumbles "just enjoy yourself" against my neck and he starts kissing my neck. I bite my lip and he mumbles "get comfortable" and I lay down saying "thought I owed you?" He kisses behind my ear saying "we have all day tomorrow, gorgeous" and he straddles my thighs saying "you're gorgeous" and he kisses me.
Smut starts
I mumble "I love you" and he mumbles "I love you too" pulling my swim trunks off and he mumbles "I just don't want the bed to be wet" and I chuckle quietly against his lips. I mumble "warm me up, baby" and he kisses me deeply, resting his warm hand on my hip and the other on the side of my face. I rest my hand on his bicep as he kisses me, my other hand in his hair. He pushes my shirt up and I say "baby, take it slow" against his lips and we slowly kiss for what feels like an hour until I start pushing his shirt off his shoulders. I pull his tight tee shirt up quietly saying "you gonna fuck me?" He bites his lip saying "only if you want to" against my lips and I smile and he says "I love you" and I say "I love you too" and he pulls my shirt off teasingly slow and I say "I said take it slow, not slow motion" and he laughs against my shoulder. He kisses my shoulder and goes back to kissing my neck and I moan quietly and he mumbles "so I'm doing it right?" I moan and I nod mumbling "just give me more" trying to get some kind of friction by grinding up on him but his rough hand gently pushes my hips down, resting his hand teasingly low on my stomach. I moan saying "you've got to be kidding me" and he leans up and smiles right in my face then kisses me hard. I move my hand to his hair and my other to the wrist of the hand that is very low on my stomach. My fingers curl against his back, my nails scratching gently and he says "this ok?" I say "yes, you're a tease" moaning. I like it but I'm not gonna tell him that. Ever. He moves his hand lower and I shift and he says "no" against my cheek and kisses softly then goes back to kissing my neck. He kisses down my stomach slowly, occasionally looking up with his piercing hazel eyes, he looks at everything like it belongs to him or like they're challenging him. I'm definitely getting the 'you belong to me' look, sending shivers up my spine. I rest my hand on his cheek as he pushes my legs apart slightly and kisses and leaves hickeys on my inner thighs making me moan and I sit up on my elbows, looking down at him. He says "feel good?" I nod saying "mm, feels so good" as he licks a line up the inside of my thigh and he says "just lay down, love. Enjoy yourself, let me take care of you" against my thigh and I moan quietly and I just lay back down, sighing and moaning as he leaves hickeys and looks at me with those piercing eyes. He does this till I'm gripping bed sheets, moaning at every move he makes. He smiles saying "I love you" and I moan saying "I love you too" reaching down to pull his swim shorts off. He doesn't let me pull them off but he lets them ride way lower than usual and he gets up. I bite my lip saying "damn" and he comes back with lube and pushes me onto my back then kisses me hard. I put some lube on my hand and I make eye contact with him as I jerk him off and he groans quietly saying "you're too good" and I smile. He kisses me, his tip pressing to my entrance and I kiss him slowly but wantingly as he pushes in gently. I shakily sigh saying "fuck" and he kisses me hard then mumbles "this ok?" I nod saying "feels really good" as he thrusts in slowly. He jerks me off slowly and I moan saying "mmm, fuck" and he says "I really did you in didn't I?" I moan saying "yeah" and he stops jerking me off and he leans down to kiss me then kisses my neck softly as he thrusts into me slowly. I say "you're so good, baby" and he kisses my lips mumbling "I love you" and I say "I love you too" and he thrusts in a bit faster and I say "harder" moaning at every thrust, wanting to feel more. He thrusts in a bit slower but harder and I moan saying "oh god, just like that" and I move my hands to his hair and he goes back to kissing my neck. I moan even more because of that and I mumble "mmm, that feels really good" moaning and I grip his hair as a he does this. I moan mumbling "I love you" and he mumbles "I love you too, gorgeous" and I say "I'm gonna cum" moaning and he bites hickeys into my neck and collarbone as he thrusts and I say "mmm, I want it" and he mumbles "I'm gonna cum, fuck" as he thrusts into me. I cum over my stomach and he pulls out, doing the same and I mumble "fuck" moaning as he thrusts right back in and jerks me off as he thrusts in slowly and not all the way.
Smut ends
I let my eyes close and he pulls out and kisses my lips then I feel him get off the bed and I bite my lip, waiting for him to come back. I feel a warm washcloth on my stomach and I mumble "I love you" and he mumbles "I love you too" laying down to kiss me softly. Then I realize something and I say "we got the car seats wet from our shorts" and we laugh and Benny says "what idiots" kissing me in between our tired laughs. Kisses all night have been innocent but with tons of want and passion like we can't live without it, our drugs of choice is and hopefully always will be each other.