Harley's POV
I slowly open my eyes, my head on my mans chest still and I smile, kissing his jaw then just drawing shapes on his stomach with my nails. Benny eventually wakes up, pulling me closer to him and I smile and he mumbles "good morning, gorgeous" kissing my forehead. I mumble "morning, baby" leaning up to kiss him and he smiles saying "I love you" and I say "I love you too. What are we gonna do today?" He says "whatever you wanna do" and I say "I owe you, then we can think about it" and we chuckle and he says "give it to me in the shower and well have a deal." We chuckle and I say "boy, come here" and he comes closer to me and I kiss him saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too" biting my lip. I pull away, then kissing him again and he smiles mumbling "you're gorgeous" against my lips.
An hour later
We flop on the bed just in boxers and he lazily kisses me saying "how did I ever score you?" I say "no clue, I'm great" and we chuckle, him rolling his eyes and he rests his head on my chest and I say "I don't know how I ended up with you either, I don't even like you" and he kisses me saying "you're the worst." I mumble "I love you, stars just aligned for us I guess" and he kisses me saying "mmm, I'll take that answer" and I kiss him slowly and deeply. He mumbles "we did pretty damn well though" and I chuckle saying "yeah, were still pretty hot after almost thirteen years of getting old." We laugh and he says "you're a dork" kissing my jaw and moving his head back to my chest and I say "come on, that was pretty funny" and he says "yeah, whatever." I say "I'm right though" and he says "I guess so, what does that make me?" I say "well, you're just there" and we chuckle and I kiss him saying "I love you" and he says "I love you too and your stupid face" and I mumble "I love your stupid face too" and we chuckle. I say "how's that weirdo that was hitting on me? Has karma come for him yet?" Benny says "you're a witch, no but I feel like it's coming for him" and we chuckle and I say "good, hope he dies" and we chuckle. Benny says "wanna come to my game next weekend, its to see if we get to go to The World Series" and I say "I go every year" and he says "who invites you every year?" I say "Chris" and he says "just shut up" and I say "this year is a change, what's up with you?" He says "now that everything has been pretty alright for me, I think I'm just not as nervous around you" and I say "you don't have to be nervous around me, baby" and he says "I know, I don't know what happened but I think it's mostly over now." I say "has it always been like that?" He says "no, for some reason its been the past few years, I don't know why" and I say "maybe it was about this ring" and he says "you're probably right" kissing me. He says "I love you" and I say "I love you too" kissing his forehead and I say "have you been working out more?" He says "I've been trying to" and I say "boy, when do you have the time?" We chuckle and he says "I get up at least two three hours before you, I work out for a couple hours, I shower, put some sweats on then I watch TV with the kids till you wake up. I gotta keep myself looking good so I can stand next to you" and I chuckle saying "I love you" kissing him and he says "I love you too" pecking my lips. I say "you put more effort than I do, I really gotta step it up now" and we chuckle and he says "you don't have to do anything, gorgeous" pecking my lips. I smile saying "I'll sit in your lap while you lift weights if you need me to" kissing his jaw and he says "oh will you now?" I say "I like to watch you sweat, you like to look at me, its a win win situation, love" making us laugh and he says "that can be my birthday present from you" and we chuckle and I say "deal" and he says "random question" and I say "shoot" and he says "do you know how to dance?" I say "yeah, how do you think girls love me just so much?" We chuckle and Benny says "you have a nice jawline, don't flatter yourself" and we chuckle and I say "what about you, homeboy? Do you know how to dance?" He says "mom made me learn" and I say "damn, I really did score with you, what a dreamboat, what a heartbreaker" and we laugh. He says "I'm ready to break hearts, mom!" I say "you're funny" chuckling and I kiss him and I say "I love you" and he says "I love you too, gorgeous" and I say "were saving our first dance for our wedding, right?" He says "our wedding isn't legal, so we could be waiting awhile, love" and I say "then why not have it now?" He kisses me saying "I'd like that" and we kiss softly as we put clothes on and he says "'care to dance?" I chuckle saying "I love you" taking his hand and he pulls me close and I say "you're my first boyfriend that I haven't had to teach how to dance, this is nice" and we chuckle, him kissing me softly. He says "I love you" and I say "I love you too" kissing him softly and just taking it all in. I then say "we did it right, right?" Benny says "when will we know? For now, I think we're doing it right though" kissing me, absolutely no thoughts going through my head other than those gorgeous eyes I fell in love with all those years ago.