PLAYING THE GAME

Chapter 3

"NOCCHI, A-CHAN WHY DIDN'T IT WORK, WHY ARE WE NOT IN THE LIVING ROOM; WHY ARE WE STILL STUCK IN THIS GAME"?!!, shouted Kashiyuka in floods of tears."I-i don't know", balled A-Chan as tears streamed down her face."Come on guy's please don't cry, your gonna set me off", Cried Nocchi, in a desperate attempt to hold back the tears welling up in her eyes.The three heart broken girls sat in a triangle shape and each tried  to hold back the tears and pain that they were feeling, so that the others would start to get happier.After a positive talk, the girls felt a lot better than they did before and in much higher spirits.

"A-Chan, Kashiyuka, i remember reading the game case; it said that in order to be able to remove our helmets, we must first complete 5 levels of the game"!, shouted Nocchi in an excitable voice."Really?, well somehow this game seems to be going no where, i mean we've been in this game for 15 minutes now and we have no objective, no enemies to fight; there's not even so much as a tumble weed for crying out loud"!, shouted Kashiyuka whilst looking for some sign of life in the dead world in which they were trapped.Nocchi and A-Chan carried on talking to strategies a plan so that the game could start but Kashiyuka however, wandered off around the corner for a brief moment to search for any objective that could get them back to their sweet sweet home."Ugh, i'd rather be stuck in a room full of vegetables and that is something that i would never do, it would be 1,000,000 times better than this", sighed Kashiyuka.

"A-CHAN WHERE'S KASHIYUKA?! SHE'S MISSING!", boomed Nocchi, as she and A-Chan darted around frantically to find her."KASHIYUKA"!!, screeched Nocchi and A-Chan at the top of their lungs."Oh no i forgot to tell A-Chan and Nocchi where i was going, iv'e got to get back to them", said Kashiyuka in a hurry to find them.Nocchi and A-Chan called out Kashiyuka's name repeatedly as they ran around searching for her, they were worried sick.Kashiyuka ran as fast as she could but she was running out of breath.How far did she go anyway?, she knew for a fact she didn't go this far.Suddenly she heard the voice's of her two best friends, Nocchi and A-Chan; she was so relieved."NOCCHI, A-CHAN"!!, screamed Kashiyuka with all her might."A-Chan, i heard Kashiyuka's voice she's around the corner"!!, shouted Nocchi."KASHIYUKA!!!!", screamed Nocchi and A-Chan in unison, as they ran to meet with Kashiyuka.The trio were finally reunited, tears streaming down each members face."I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to not tell you my whereabouts, lets stay together from now on because this place is dangerous", said Kashiyuka as she collected her emotions."What do you mean this world is dangerous"?, questioned A-Chan in a puzzled tone."Well as i was running to find you two, the path that i had taken was only short when i had left, but when i followed the path to find you again it seemed to be longer...much longer", replied Kashiyuka in a tone completely different to her usual happy, cute one."That's strange, i had the same feeling", replied Nocchi.

"Uuumm, Nocchi, A-Chan...I think we have our first objective now", whimperd Kashiyuka with widened eyes."Why, what makes you say that"?, questioned Nocchi.Suddenly the ground began to trembel.Every second it became stronger and stronger and distorted screams filled the air; it sounded like the zombies that you hear in the games...only it was 100 times worse.The trio stood with their weapons at the ready and took a defencive stance.Creatures 7 foot tall appeared over the horizon, each one with a murderous intent and an uncontrollable blood lust.The creatures had a set of razor sharp fangs and massive claws to match, their faces  were horribly disfigured with flesh missing in places; their eyes were yellow and the center was blood red that trailed down their cheek bones.The trio stood in a triangle, watching in horror as the creatures poured from all directions, it was a never ending army.Perfume now knew what they had to do to complete the game, but this was only level one and things would surely get worse.

Perfume readied their wepons and took their stance ready to fight.As the monsters started to engulf the very ground that the trio were stood upon PERFUME knew that there objective was to survive.

But will they?....................