STRIVING ON TO LEVEL 3

Chapter 8

Kashiyuka and Nocchi examined their surroundings, in search of the safe point; they couldn't stay there long though, because many zombies were heading their way."Nocchi, we need to go", pleaded Kashiyuka, as she tugged on Nocchi's arm and pointed to the horrendous mass of undead.Nocchi grabbed Kashiyuka's arm and pulled her.They both were running for dear life."NOCCHI, LOOK, THAT BUILDING IS SURROUNDED WITH A BLUE LIGHT; MAYBE IT'S THE SAFE POINT!!", cried Kashiyuka pointing at the skyscraper.Zombies suddenly protruded from all angles of Kashiyuka and Nocchi, surrounding them.Kashiyuka screamed in fear, "Nocchi, laser attack now!!"."Ok", replied Nocchi as her and Kashiyuka screamed the words "Laser attack!!".(BOOM!!!). The attack blasted from their wrist bands, cracking the floor beneath them and the zombies, who were blown to smithereens.Everything went silent; but Nocchi and Kashiyuka weren't waiting around, they darted to the building surrounded with blue light.(CLACK, CLACK, CLACK, CLACK!!)...all that could be heard was the sound of scuffing heels across the blood stained concrete; however there was no sound of the undead, surely this was a good sign.

"YES NOCCHI, WERE FINALLY AT THE SAFE POINT...WE CAN GO TO LEVEL 3 AND BE OUT OF THIS LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!", screeched Kashiyuka as she ran all the more faster.Kashiyuka and Nocchi reached the safe point, stopped running and caught their breath."So what now, do we get transported out or what?, asked Nocchi as she stamped her heel to the floor, scraping up the rock hard soil."It'll work, it might take a few seconds though", replied Kashiyuka, her voice sounding very knowledgeable."How do you know that?", questioned Nocchi, her response awfully dull."Nocchi, you are talking to someone who is always on computer games or on the laptop; in my experience it will work", replied Kashiyuka.The duo waited and waited, but still they were not transported."OH MY GOD, WHY IS IT NOT WORKING!!!", screamed Nocchi, stamping her feet to the ground.Kashiyuka pulled a puzzled expression, "Nocchi", she cried, " i think we need to go inside of the safe point building"."....OK, LET'S GO!", smiled Nocchi as she put her hand on the door handle and pulled it down.Kashiyuka stared at her and could not believe how up-beat she sounded."Well come on, you are gonna get surrounded by those woman eating freaks if you stay out there alone!", shouted Nocchi as she entered the safe point building.It was a big mansion, the windows full of cobwebs, the walls splatted with blood, the floor drenched in rancid, gloopy, unknown liquid and a thick sheet of dust covering every single object that was untidily placed in the death trap mansion that was supposed to be the safe point."Some safe point, huh?", scoffed Nocchi "I mean i can't even see my own hand in front of my face".Kashiyuka was whimpering, tears rolling down her cheeks, "Nocchi, where are you i can't see, please don't leave me"."I'm right here but it's pitch black, i will search for you ", replied Nocchi trying to reach out for Kashiyuka.Kashiyuka stuck her hands out in front of her face, she started to walk forwards.Suddenly Kashiyuka bumped in to something, it felt human...like flesh."Nocchi, oh thank God iv'e found you, lets get out of here"."What?, Kashiyuka i'm not by you i have just smacked in to a hard object...it feels like a piano", responded Nocchi.Kashiyuka stood there she was froze to the spot, she didn't know what the thing in front of her was.Nocchi slipped, "Ahhh!".(Click).Suddenly the room started to illuminate.Nocchi gasped...the room was filled with sleeping zombies; the slightest touch of any one of the undead and Nocchi and Kashiyuka would be screwed.

Kashiyuka's face was filled with pure horror.A zombie was lay across her feet, it's arm twitching as it let out a distorted groan.Kashiyuka started to hyperventilate, she broke out in a cold sweat, her body trembling.The zombie started to shuffle futher up Kashiyuka's leg, still in it's sleeping state however.Nocchi was struck with horror as she saw Kashiyuka about to crack...."Kashiyukashe whispered."a-a-a",Kashiyuka was going to scream."No don't do it" thought Nocchi.The zombie dug it's bacteria infested nails in to Kashiyuka's leg, "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"."NO!", screamed Nocchi.The undead body's began to rise, each one's vision locked on to the two girls.The room was filled with distorted screeches."KASHIYUKA, WE NEED TO GET TO THE TOP OF THE MANSION, LOOK ON YOUR OBJECTIVE SCREEN, THAT'S WHERE IT SAYS WE HAVE TO GO!!", yelled Nocchi."OK!!!", screamed Kashiyuka, as she darted through the wave of decaying bone bags, slashing at them for dear life, prying that she would reach Nocchi.The duo dashed up the stair case, followed by a swarm of zombies."Quickly Kashiyuka, we only have one more flight of stairs left, i can see the roof terrace!!", beamed Nocchi.

They climbed the last flight of stairs and approched the terrace.The moon illuminated the eerie night sky, alongside thunder and lightning."Yes were here!!!", boomed Kashiyuka.Nocchi and Kashiyuka stood upon the terrace, when suddenly they began to dissappear."Good luck in the next level, that is if we get separated again", smiled Nocchi."Thanks you too, but if we don't get separated can we please stay together?", questioned Kashiyuka, as Nocchi began to fade from her sight."YES, OF COURSE WE CAN!", shouted Nocchi, her voice proud.

And with that, the two girls dissapeared ready to enter level 3 and find their dear friend A-Chan........but would everything go as planned?.............