EPIC AMBUSH!

Chapter 12

A-Chan smashed her game saber down on to Kashiyuka's sword. Kashiyuka was being pushed backward, the ground cracking and crumbling beneath her feet. "A-CHAN PLEASE STOP!", begged Kashiyuka, as she slashed the game saber away and ran from A-Chan. "NEVER!!!!" boomed A-Chan, speeding after Kashiyuka. A black room lay ahead of her....it was full of mist and frost, the crimson carpet shimmering. She ran into the room, breathing the cold air and puffing out steam. "I have to get away from her......i don't want to fight my best friend!", cried Kashiyuka. Beads of tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked behind her, searching for A-Chan. Kashiyuka puffed out air through her nose and slid down the wall, cupping her hands and resting her head in them. "She is gone........". All Kashiyuka could think about was A-Chan trying to hurt her and the anger that was burning in her eyes. She cried, "Why?.........why would A-Chan want to fight me?..........she and Nocchi mean everything to me".

Suddenly she froze stiff. She felt a sharp blade pressing down gently on her neck. "Don't you move, not even 1mm", whispered a voice. "A.....A-Chan....", whispered Kashiyuka. "Yes!", laughed A-Chan, "Get up and fight me for real, don't run away like a coward!". "N-NO I REFUSE!", cried Kashiyuka. "DO IT!!!", Screeched A-Chan. She pulled her gamesaber upward making Kashiyuka stand up, then she pulled it away from her neck. Suddenly A-Chan lunged her gamesaber toward Kashiyuka's lower abdomen. Kashiyuka reacted fast and whacked it downward. (Clank!!!!) A-Chan's gamesaber was knocked clean out of her hands, the ground beneath her cracking from the impact. Kashiyuka swung her sword down and pointed it at A-Chan, resting the tip of the blade on her collarbone. "STOP TRYING TO FIGHT ME!", screamed Kashiyuka, her face full of despair. "NO! I WILL TAKE YOUR LIFE AND TRAP YOU IN GAME UNIVERSE!!", yelled A-Chan, her voice full of rage. Suddenly A-Chan disappeared in a puff of black and purple smoke. Kashiyuka was startled, where did A-Chan go?

"A-CHAN, STOP TOYING WITH ME!", growled Kashiyuka. (SHINK!) "AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Kashiyuka let out an ear bursting scream. She felt a sharp pain in her arm. She froze still and slowly turned her head. Beads of blood trickled from her arm. A-Chan stood behind her, smiling manically. Her sword was deep in Kashiyuka's arm. She laughed and ripped it out whilst she kicked Kashiyuka in the back, sending her flying. Kashiyuka screamed, crashing to the floor. "A-Chan, how could you?", cried Kashiyuka. "I TAKE PLEASURE IN DOING THIS TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERS GAME UNIVERSE.......NOCCHI, NAKATA, TOSHIKO, KYARY AND ME LOVE IT......YOU DO TOO, WE ALL LOVE CLAIMING LIVES OF GAMERS IN THIS WORLD", whispered A-Chan in a sinister tone. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!!", screamed Kashiyuka, "I DON'T TAKE PLEASURE IN HURTING OTHERS AND NEITHER DO YOU!!". "HA!", laughed A-Chan. She teleported to Kashiyuka, who was lay on the ground writhing in pain from her arm. Kashiyuka attempted to get up, but she could not....she was paralyzed. "A-CHAN, YOU AND NOCCHI ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I COULD EVER WISH FOR....IF I COULD CHOOSE TO SAVE THE WORLD OR BE WITH YOU TWO, I WOULD CHOOSE TO BE WITH YOU AND NOCCHI; SO PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!", begged Kashiyuka. A-Chan laughed mercilessly and appeared above Kashiyuka. She looked down on her and raised her gamesaber, "Sorry, but this is where it ends for you!".

Kashiyuka cried as A-Chan swung her sword down as hard as she could, ready to go in for the kill......................

will Kashiyuka survive, or will her life be claimed to Game universe?.....................................................