SURVIVE TO GET TO LEVEL 3

Chapter 7

The wind howled through the dead atmosphere, moans of the undead filled the city and dragging of limping bodies echoed through the air.Kashiyuka lay on the floor, her body limp and unresponsive on the cold hard ground.She was breathing.The same bracelet that Nocchi was wearing clinged to Kashiyuka's wrist.The same amount of lives and objective were located on the screen in electric blue writing; a gauge marked with the initials HP was at the top of the screen, it was used to monitor the health of Kashiyuka, or any other player that made it to level 2 or beyond.Kashiyuka's life gauge filled to 200 and all of the wound's that she had received from level 1 disappeared, almost as if time were reversed and nothing had ever happened.The torn fabric of her beautiful black dress, knitted back together, almost as if there was an invisible needle and thread.The blood dripping down her arm reversed in direction, the cut sealed up; the bruises around her neck started to vanish.Everything was in reverse.

Kashiyuka was now in half consciousness, her eyes started to flicker.Something was touching her.She slowly  opened her eye's and lifted her head."AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!", Kashiyuka screeched, she sounded like she was being murdered.A zombie had her leg in it's grasp, it's jaw about to clench down in to her calf; a trail of stringy saliva leaking to the ground in beads.Kashiyuka instantly grabbed her sword and sheared the zombie's head clean off it's shoulders."WWWRRRAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!", inhuman shrieks filled the air; a massive hoard of zombies were darting toward Kashiyuka.She let out a shriek and shot up from the ground almost tripping over herself, her heart was pounding so hard, it felt like it was going to thump out of her chest.Kashiyuka started to hyperventilate."NO, NO, NO THIS HAS GOT TO BE A NIGHTMARE!!".She glanced over her shoulder, there were too many of them to count; every second more and more of them added on to the group.Each zombie was rotten to the core; the stench of the manifesting meat bag's was unbareable' thank God that the level was set outside in a widespread area.

"WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!, HELP MEEEEE!!!!", screeched a familiar voice.Kashiyuka heard the scream of someone in the distance.It's Nocchi, thought Kashiyuka as she increased her running speed to a full on sprint.Slowly but surely, the zombies started to lag behind; many of them tripping over one another.Kashiyuka saw a massive crowd of rotten cannibals in the location where the screaming was."NOCCHI NOOO!!!", Kashiyuka screeched.She ran so fast that the turf was ripped underneath every footstep, her heart was racing at an erratic pace, her face streaming with tears; her body breaking out in a cold sweat.Kashiyuka ran in to the sea of zombies, slashing every single one that got in her path.Her heart dropped.Never had Kashiyuka felt such fear.Her heart was in her throat.Kashiyuka's biggest fear was zombies becoming a reality and losing those closest to her and right now she was facing both of those fears.Kashiyuka watched in horror as two zombies were about to devour Nocchi."NNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!", Kashiyuka lunged forward at lightening speed."NOCCHI!!", Kashiyuka screamed out the name of her best friend who was lay on the floor motionless.Nocchi was bleeding out, at this rate she would lose a life on her gauge and with the two zombies about to sink their teeth in to her, she would lose a total of 3 lives.(SHINK!)."GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!".Kashiyuka plunged her sword in to one of the two zombies attacking Nocchi.Using her bracelet, Kashiyuka pointed it toward the other zombies and shouted, "LASER ATTACK!".With a massive explosion and distorted, inhuman screeches of pain, all of the zombies were disintegrated.It was such a powerful attack; it seemed much stronger than what it did on level 1, maybe she levelled up.

Kashiyuka lifted the zombie that was penitrated through her sword in to the air and smashed it in to the other rotten infestation that was about to eat Nocchi's wrist."AND STAY DOWN!!", boomed Kashiyuka in anger.A small item with a heart on it was resting soundly on the blood stained ground.The odd looking item aroused Kashiyuka's attention, she ran over to it and picked it up and then darted over to Nocchi.Nocchi cried in pain, "Kashiyuka i can't move, my vision is blurring; im going to black out!".Kashiyuka knelt down to Nocchi and looked her in the face.Her dear friend Nocchi was as white as snow and was holding her side where the gash was.It was ever so deep."EAT THIS, PLEASE!", begged Kashiyuka as she placed the small heart item in to Nocchi's mouth.Kashiyuka looked down at Nocchi's wrist that contained her life gauge.It was at 10.Kashiyuka cried in fear, "PLEASE, PLEASE LET THIS WORK...PLEASE PLEASE LET NOCCHI LIVE!!!", begged Kashiyuka as she screamed up to the sky.

Kashiyuka eagerly stared at the life guage on Nocchi's wrist.She closed her eyes, clenched her hands together, brought them up to her face and said "Please let this work, please bring up Nocchi's life gauge...PLEASE!"."KASHIYUKA, BEHIND YOU!!", screamed Nocchi, her life gauge full once again and her wounds completely erased.Kashiyuka screamed.A zombie grabbed her when her defences were down; her sword was knocked clean out of her hand.Kashiyuka tried to fight back, but the zombie was like a super-human, it was so strong.She screamed.The zombie's hand's were pulling Kashiyuka backwards, her spine was curving her body towards the zombie as the beast prepared to sink it's rotten teeth in to her neck."AAHHHHHH!", Kashiyuka screeched in pure fear.(SHWACK!!!).Nocchi shot a ball bearing at the zombie."BACK OFF AWAY FROM KASHIYUKA!!", she screamed as she kicked it.The zombie disintegrated, leaving behind nothing but dust.Kashiyuka fell to the floor, she was hyperventilating her whole body was trembeling; she cried and cried.The true fear had finally set in.Nocchi leant down and hugged Kashiyuka, handing her the sword that had gotten her so far."Come on Kashiyuka, now is not the time for a breakdown, we need to get to the safe point and then we will be out of this hell hole", said Nocchi with a voice like silk."But what about A-Chan?!", cried Kashiyuka, getting in an even more worked up state."Don't worry, if we get to the safe point then A-Chan will be immediately transported to level 3", replied Nocchi, helping Kashiyuka to her feet."Are you sure?", asked Kashiyuka, drying her tears."Yes, ohnest if you don't beleive me check your bracelet containing the objective, because it says it on there", smiled Nocchi."Yeah it does", smiled Kashiyuka.

And with that Nocchi and Kashiyuka continued on with the reichous quest to locate the safe point............