THE FASHION MONSTERS END!

Chapter 17

Kashiyuka watched in excitement as the Grudge and Sadako unleashed their power on the trio. Kyary jumped back as Sadako swung her claws at her. Meanwhile, Toshiko and Nakata were backing away from the Grudge. She was groaning as she crawled closer and closer. Slowly, she began to pull her hair out of her face, revealing the full thing. Both Nakata and Toshiko screamed in pure fear and froze. "That was the Grudge's paralyzing spell", laughed Kashiyuka. Never had they seen something so blood-curdlingly scary. Kyary slashed her sword at Sadako multiple times, but she did not manage to land a hit. Not even one! "Why would you do this................I'm just a child?...........", questioned Sadako in a creepy child-like tone. Kyary widened her eyes and froze. She struggled as she fought with her sword, "Do i slash her...........or is she just misunderstood..................i.....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!", screamed Kyary in confusion. Suddenly she screamed. Her sword was gone and a big slash wound covered her side. Sadako stood behind her and laughed. Kyary held her side and ran from Sadako, trying to get a decent distance away from her. Sadako approached her quickly. "UGH, BACK OFF ALREADY!!!", screamed Kyary.

She blinked and widened her eyes. Sadako disappeared literally within the blink of an eye. Kyary let out another scream as another sword swipe slashed her from behind. Kyary cried and ran again, "WHY, WHY DOES SHE KEEP GETTING ME?!!". Kyary stared at Sadako and saw she had her sword. "Ha, that's how.....she has my sword!!!", she boomed. Sadako ran at Kyary, the sword held high. Kyary grabbed the hilt and struggled against Sadako. Both of them fought over the sword. "I don't have time for this, give me back my sword!!!", demanded Kyary. Sadako laughed, "You will have to fight hard for it because it's not going to release from my hands that easily!!!". Kyary pulled with all her might. Sadako laughed and disappeared with the sword. Kyary looked around the room for Sadako and then looked at her objective screen. "Damn, my shift ability is still regenerating!!!", she cursed, tapping the screen in anger, "That sword is so tight in her grip too................there is only one way to get it back". Kyary gulped and began to put on a front. She gave a sadistic smile and began taunting Sadako, "Hey Sadako, you ugly brat........your just a wannabe Grudge with no life....and i want to throw up just hearing you talk.......you make me want to burst my ear drums and jump in a hole!!". "WHAAAATTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", boomed Sadako, appearing in front of Kyary. Kyary smiled and slapped her across the face. Sadako roared with anger and plunged the sword deep into Kyary's upper abdomen. Kyary screamed an ear-bursting screech and grabbed the sword's hilt with her hands, ripping it out of her body.

Sadako opened her eyes wide. Kyary had her sword back at a costly price......but she still got it back none the less. "Now...........you will peril!", screamed Kyary, plunging her sword through Sadako's heart. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!", howled Sadako, as she melted into black shards. Kyary coughed and crunched up in pain. She began to stare in shock however. Nakata and Toshiko were being slashed multiple times by the Grudge...but they seemed to do nothing about it; they didn't even flinch or cry. Suddenly Kyary clicked, "AH! ITS A TRAP, THEY ARE TRAPPED....PARALYZED!!". She ran to them swiftly. (BOOM!!!). "AHHH!!!". Kyary bounced back and rolled across the floor . Kashiyuka stood in front of her. "You have had your fun and games.......now it's time to get serious!", she barked. "Serious?!", questioned Kyary, scrunching up her face. Kashiyuka nodded, "Yes...........i asked Sadako to go easy on you....". Kyary gasped in shock. Kashiyuka laughed, "You are really shocked?........i can't believe you found her to be a challenge!!!...you will never survive me!". Kyary dodged as Kashiyuka threw a poison dart at her. Kyary ran away from Kashiyuka and toward Nakata and Toshiko. She looked at their life guages on her objective screen. "....(Gasp)......30!!!............." she screamed. Her heart felt as though it was about to burst through her chest. "STOP!!", boomed Kashiyuka. She ran in front of Kyary and jabbed her in the face with her fist. Kyary let out a cry and stumbled backwards. Kashiyuka ran behind her and kicked her in the back, sending her tumbling forward. "Shhhhhhhhhh, it's ok...i've got you....", whispered Kashiyuka, catching Kyary. "NO!!", screamed Kyary. Kashiyuka pushed her and threw five poison darts at her. Each one embedded it's self in her.

Kashiyuka let out a merciless howl of laughter and watched as Kyary was knocked to the floor from weakness of the poison. Kyary took one last look at her objective screen. Nakata and Toshiko were down to 10 heart points and her own heart points were dropping by 10 every 2 seconds. "Ngh..........i'm sorry.............minna............", whispered Kyary as her points dropped to 10....................................................................................