♡ new friends

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 yellow sun glared across the sky as the students of both the Jujutsu Highschool's gathered around the entrance of Tokyo Jujutsu High.

Among the students were L/N Y/N, a first year at Kyoto Jujutsu High. She was the replacement of Zen'in Naoya, who wasn't able to come due to problems in the Zen'in household.

Both the principal's of both schools ended their speech and all the students present were free to do anything they wanted. Two of the strongest students approached Y/N as she was about to leave with her upperclassmen.

"Hey, you. First year." Gojo called as Geto sighed.

The (e/c) first-year faced them and asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Are you Naoya's replacement?" Gojo asked.

"Mhm!" She hummed. "From the look of your face, I feel like you're going to tell me something about how you can easily beat me. . . Or something. But lemme just say that I'll try to beat the both of you."

"Feisty. . . We haven't introduced ourselves, right? Well, I'm Gojo Satoru, the strongest student in Jujutsu High--"

"Don't mind him. I'm Geto Suguru, the one you can actually rely on."

She immediately noticed how the two guys in front of her were in fact the infamous duo who took on the mission from Master Tengen. "Never knew you guys were actually some cool people. I'll see you guys once I kick your asses!~"

"Not if we kick your ass first!" Gojo chuckled.

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙈𝘼𝙎𝘼𝙈𝙄𝘾𝙃𝙄 𝙔𝘼𝙂𝘼, Geto and Gojo's teacher was explaining the rules on the microphone as his words echoed through the place.

"Why didn't we just get walkie-talkies, Utahime-senpai?" Y/N questioned as she paced around the ground.

"They're way too expensive. Plus, we could lose them. Our phones are way better." She explained as they ran towards the exit since their teachers sounded the signal.

The plan was simple, they all scatter into groups and eliminate the curses before Gojo and Geto could get some. And then, if Y/N finds either of them, she battles them since she was the strongest among the Kyoto students.