♡ cheer up

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙓𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀 𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏 between the sister-schools had ended. In the end, the Tokyo team won. They all had one more day till the students from the Kyoto School comes back to Kyoto.

Right now, Y/N was blowing bubbles at the garden. She hasn't heard anything from Naoya which, it made her upset a bit.

She knew that the family meeting he had to attend was important but it felt weird not talking to him at all.

"Hey. You alright?" Y/N turned towards the direction where the voice came from. It was Geto. The ravenette was smiling at her with his eye-smile. She found it cute.

"Oh, Suguru-chin! How long have you been standing there?" She asked.

"I just arrived actually," He chuckled as he sat down beside Y/N. "Anyway, you haven't answered my question. Are you alright?"

"Mhm. Why'd you ask?"

He answered, "I don't know. I guess you looked kinda down."

"Oh. . . Don't worry to much about me. I'm always fine."

A few seconds passed and none of them said a word. They were sat in comfortable silence. Geto took advantage of the time to admire Y/N's features. "Well I guess I actually do have something to worry about." Geto broke out of his small trance and paid attention to what Y/N's about to say.

"What is it?"

"I'm not sure if I can tell you but when Naoya left a few days ago, I felt incomplete. Ever since we both met, we never stopped being with each other's side."

For some odd reason, Geto felt something inside of him. He had never felt it before but he had the urge to dislike Naoya. "So. . . You guys are really close then." He uttered.

"Yeah! He was my first ever friend."

Seeing her ramble about Naoya, the feeling inside of him kept getting stronger and stronger.

"I understand. How about you forget about him for a day and hang out with me?"

Y/N immediately agreed. "Alright! What do we do tho?"

"Should we go to the city?"

"Yes please!"

"Okay, get ready then. Let's meet st the entrance of the school in half an hour"

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙎𝙏 destination was a bakery. Y/N's eyes lit up once she saw the chocolate frosted donuts. Of course, she bought it.

"You bought four?! There's no way you can finish all of that." Geto gasped upon seeing the bag of donuts Y/N was carrying.

"The other two are for you, dummy."

"Huh?"

He looked dumbfounded. 'It was for me? Really?' He thought as he took a look inside of the bag.

"Anyway, I'm calling you Sugar-chin from now on. It fits you and your personality."

A small faint blush crept up Geto's cheeks. Why was this girl making his heart race? Was it because he saw how strong she was? Or was it because of her personality? He doesn't know.

"Alright. . ."

After a few more minutes of walking, they arrived at a restaurant. It was McDonalds. Geto asked what Y/N wanted and of course, Y/N chose a ten piece chicken nugget box with large fries.

While waiting for Geto to arrive, Y/N received a voice message from Naoya.

"Hey, sorry if I haven't talked to you these past few days but I have a surprise for you once you get back. Bye!"

"Well, that was random." Y/N mumbled. Geto came back with the bag filled with food.

"Come on, follow me."

Nodding, Y/N followed Geto.

They both arrived at a park. Since the sun was setting, few people were there. Y/N sat at a bench while Geto just stood beside her. "Are you not sitting down?"

Geto shook her head as he smiled, giving Y/N the bag of food. "I'm alright, Y/N-chan."

"Are you sure?-- Holy shit, these nuggets are so good!"

He chuckled, seeing Y/N smile so widely. They just met a few days ago and yet, he felt as if they've both known each other for years.

"Hey, what do you think of me, Y/N-chan?" Geto questioned.

"Hmmmm. . . From what I've seen at the exchange event, you're incredibly strong! And your personality is the best as well! You're easily the best person to talk to and probably one of the strongest shamans I've met!"

"Interesting. . ."

Once Y/N was finished eating, they plan to go back to Jujutsu High. She had to rest since tomorrow, she had to go back to Kyoto.

"Hey, it's been fun hanging out with you. I really enjoyed it."

Before Geto could say anything, the two heard something move from behind a tree. It was Gojo and Shoko. "Huh?! What are you two doing here?!" Geto exclaimed, making Y/N jump in surprise.

"We wanted to ask you or L/N if you guys wanted to hang out but then we found out that you both went on a date" Gojo smirked as he emphasized the word 'date'

Immediately, Geto's face turned red while Y/N tilted her head in confusion. "Date? I think you're misunderstanding! We just hung out as friends"

"Ah yes, friends. Nice one L/N." Shoko joined into the conversation.

"Guys. . . Just let her rest. We walked around way too much today." Geto laughed nervously as he walked with Y/N, Gojo and Shoko towards the dorms.

"Alright then, see you tomorrow, L/N!" Shoko smiled as she hugged Y/N.

"Yup, goodnight Y/N!" Gojo hugged her as well leaving Geto and Y/N alone.

"You're a great person to be around, Y/N-chan. Goodnight." Without thinking of his actions, Geto kissed Y/N's forehead. Immediately, she felt flustered by his actions.

She nodded slowly, putting on a soft smile. "Yeah, you too!"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

this turned into a geto x reader
real quick

but like yeah. . . this arc would end
soon and i'm gonna add some foreshadowing the next chapter (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)