♡ sick bitch

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎 𝙃𝘼𝘿 𝙁𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙔 ended. Naoya wondered why he hasn't seen Y/N all day. He texted Y/N at lunch and yet, she hasn't answered. So, he decided to visit her dorm.

Once he arrived around the corner of the hall where her dorm was, he felt cold. Once he finally arrived outside of her door, the doorknob was ice cold. He entered, and his eyes widened. Y/N's room was covered in ice. Y/N herself was covered in her blanket, shivering.

"What the fuck happened?!" Naoya exclaimed. Y/N immediately shot up after hearing Naoya's voice.

"Oh, hey! I'm just a bit. . . sick?"

Sighing, he walked towards the door. "I'll be back. Do you want something to eat?" He asked.

"May I please have ramen?"

"Alright."

Once he left, immediately, she sneezed again. Only this time, she accidentally activated the fire part of her cursed technique. "Holy fuck did I just burn half of my room?!" She yelled through her raspy voice as she watched the ice melt quickly. "Ugh. . . How does this even happen?"

She laid back down her bed. Y/N managed to put out most of the fire however, so much burnt marks were still left in her room.

Soon enough, Naoya arrived. He was carrying so much stuff in his arms. "Did I keep you waiting?" He questioned. She shook her head slowly, he sat down on her bed.

"You should go ahead and eat your ramen. I'll clean up your room." he finally noticed all the random ice and water puddles around.

"No! Don't!" She coughed, feeling her voice crack. "I can do it myself, Naoya-chin."

"Fine, I'll leave you alone," He scoffed. Y/N's mood immediately changed as she saw Naoya get up and leave.

"What?! No! Why are you suddenly rude to me?!"

He argued back with his voice slightly raising. "I wasn't being rude! I was just joking, you dumbass!"

"Well, it didn't sound like joke!" She stood up to slap Naoya but, she slipped on the ice. Almost immediately, Naoya ran over to Y/N. "Stay away from me, you illiterate piece of shit!"

"Sorry."

"Shut up!"

"Geez, just because you're sick, that doesn't mean that you can act like a brat, you know?"

"But you started i--"

"Not another word," He carried her back to her bed and started feeding her. "Now open your mouth or I'm actually gonna leave you alone."

"Not until you answer me first." She huffed. Turning her face away from Naoya.

"Sheesh. . . Tell me your question."

"Why did you act rude back there?"

"I wasn't rude! Just go eat your food!"

"Fine!"

After she finished eating, Naoya planned to leave her to rest. But, Y/N wanted him to stay longer even if she acted mean to him. "Can you please stay, Naoya-chin?"

"You know, you're such a whiny bitch."

"This is supposed to be a fluffy moment and yet, you're acting so rude! WhyYyyyyYy"

He scoffed, sitting back down beside Y/N. "There, are you happy?"

Y/N's mood changed almost immediately. She hugged him tight as his face became red.

"I can feel you blushing, you know?" Y/N smirked, through the hug.

"Go to sleep."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes"

Sighing, Y/N gave in and closed her eyes. Once Naoya knew that Y/N was asleep, he removed Y/N's around that was still around him and laid down beside her. He kissed her forehead and whispered, "Ii'm so sorry for the way I acted. I hope you feel better, I guess. . ."

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙊𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝙔/𝙉 𝙒𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝙐𝙋, she felt someone hugging her. "Am I finally kidnapped by Light Yagami?" She mumbled.

When she turned around and looked at the face of the person hugging her, she immediately got flustered. It was Naoya.

"Stop moving around too much, woman."

Y/N almost had a heart attack once she heard Naoya's voice. "Well, sorry." She still had a headache but her cold was gone, for some reason.

She tried to get up but was stopped by Naoya. "Stay with me."

"I'm hungry."

"It's 3:00 AM. Stay with me or I'm beating you in training." His eyes were still close and yet, he smirked at her.

"Stop acting like my boyfriend, pretty boy."

Silence filled the room as the two stared at each other's eyes. No one said a word and no one moved. Well, until Naoya leaned in and pecked Y/N's lips.

"I'm going back to my room. You should get better by tomorrow, ugly bitch."

Speechless and flustered. Y/N didn't know what to say. She was lost for words. Her finger traveled towards the body part where Naoya kissed. Her lips.

She didn't know how she could face him anymore.

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

this chapter sounded better
in my head 💀

anyways, ignore my crappy writing-
did y'all notice how naoya acted this
chapter?

fOREshOadOwiNg