♡ new student

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 debate on whether or not to visit her grave, Naoya finally did it.
On the way, he bought her favourite flowers, the red spider lillies.

Once he arrived, he immediately saw a figure, crouched down on Y/N's grave. Upon looking closer, it was Y/N.

He dropped the bouquet of flowers he was once holding. The (h/c)-nette heard him so she turned around. "Naoya-kun?"

"No. . . This is a dream, right?"

He was frozen in his spot. The girl he saw get killed right in front of himself was there as if she didn't die.

"Naoya-kun. . . It's not a dream. I'm really here!"

Tears left his eyed as he ran to embrace her tight. At this point, nothing else mattered except them two. Naoya didn't feel like he wanted to be misogynistic upon seeing the girl in front of her.

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

🗓:: 2006 ┊͙

𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 means new students. L/N Y/N, the new and only first-year at Kyoto Jujutsu High.

It was just her first day and yet, she was already a Special Grade One sorcerer.

That rank earned the attention of the seniors at the school. One of them was Zen'in Naoya, the youngest child of the head of the clan, Naobito Zen'in.

The ravenette wasn't very favoured in the family due to his kind and polite attitude. In fact, his father tries to hit him repeatedly if he sees him act 'weak' in front of him.

But that wasn't the topic right now.

Right now, he was planning on meeting the new girl once class is over.

Tick. . . Tock. . . Tick. . . Tock. . .

The sounds of the clock ticked as Naoya watched the clock's hands move.

Finally, he was allowed to go out. He arrived at the classroom in which Y/N had to stay in by herself. He knocked on the door and Y/N answered. "Oh hi!"

"Hey. My name is Zen'in Naoya. You're the Special Grade One sorcerer, right?" The sight of her made his heart beat fast.

The way her skin glistened, the way her eyes sparkled, and they way her hair fits her whole beauty like a puzzle piece. He was amazed by her looks alone.

"Yup! My name is L/N Y/N, pleasure to meet ya, Zen'in-senpai!"

He felt like cupid's arrow shot him once more.

The two walked and talked towards the dorms. Y/N turned around before she entered her dorm and said, "Would you like to come in, senpai?"

"S-Sure!" Naoya stuttered as he entered the dorm.

Her room wasn't too plain or even too decorated. She had her bed near the back door while her other stuff were organised in shelves and tables. "Sorry if my room's messy," She apologised. "I just finished unoacking earlier."

"No, no! It's fine. I actually liked it." He sat donw on the top of Y/N's bed.

She sat down beside Naoya and immediately hugged him. "I know we just met but thank you so much for approaching me earlier. As you know, I'm the only first-year in this school and you were literally the only one who I considered a friend!"

"No problem, L/N-chan," Naoya stood up and went towards the door. "I'll head back to my dorm. I have to stick to my schedule, you know?--"

"Wait!" Y/N cut him off. "Can I at least share a meal with you?"

Naoya looked at her confused. "Huh? What do you mean?"

"Eat ramen with me."

He blinked at Y/N then said, "Sure. What'd you got?"

"Spicy chicken ramen."

He nodded as Y/N started heating the water.

"So. . . Why do you have a schedule, senpai?" Y/N asked.

"Should I trust you. . . ?"

"Yeah. I won't tell a world, I promise." She smiled.

"Fine," He sat back down the top of the bed. "So, you might've already found out that I'm from the Top 3 families, right?"

"Yeah. The notorious Zen'in clan."

"Well, there might actually be a chance that I would be the next clan leader. It's really crazy to think but. . . I don't exactly want to."

"Huh?! Why?"

"Too toxic for my taste. Plus, they're trying to make me into some shitty puppet."

While Y/N poured the water on the ramen cups, she answered, "If I were you, I would honestly go for it. You can show superiority amongst your family members. Not only that but you can be at least one of the strongest shamans as well!"

Naoya tried to thought about what Y/N had said. She was right.

"You seem smarter than me, to be honest."

Y/N chuckled, "Most people say that. But I personally don't agree."

"Since I said something about me, would you like to tell me something else?"

"Hmm. . . I'm actually apart of the Todoroki clan."

"Wait. . . You are, actually?"

"Yeah. I left that disgusting clan when I realised how my father forced my younger brother to become the heir," She sighed, recalling the events that happened. "I took my mother's last name and left immediately. I came to this school so I could set my brother free."

"You're such a good person Y/N."

"Yup! Anyway, let's dig in!"

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

aaaaaa i'm finally on the
next arc!

also, i'm making naoya into
a really bubbly/cheerful person

and lastly, this arc would be the
longest arc i'll write for this
book