♡ i think you're swell

LOADING

LOADING...

██████████████]99%

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙔/𝙉 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙀𝘿. Noticed how Naoya had changed for the past few weeks. Ever since the time she got sick, Naoya had become even more rude. He would usually brush it off as a harmless joke however, it didn't sound like one.

He would also be out all the time, coming back from his clan's estate. Y/N couldn't help but feel worried for his best friend.

"Hey, Naoya-chin. Do you wanna hang out later?" She asked, walking beside the said man.

"Stop calling me 'Naoya-chin.' Call me by my name normally."

She was taken aback by what he said. "Huh? But that's what I've been calling you though. . ."

"I don't fucking care. Just call me normally by my name, dumbass." Naoya barked, walking way faster.

"Hey, wait! Are we not gonna hang out?"

Naoya stopped and glanced at her. "Whatever, I wanna sleep though."

Y/N sighed, following Naoya to his dorm. It wasn't the first time that Y/N visited Naoya's dorm. She noticed the various photos around his desk.

One of them was a photo of Naoya and herself. It was back when they both first met. "You didn't tell me you had this."

"Oh that? You can keep it, I guess. . ." He mumbled something in the last part but Y/N didn't hear anything.

"Wait, huh? No! But it's yours."

Ignoring what he said, Y/N laid down on his bed. "Hey! Get off of my bed!" Noaya exclaimed.

"Why are you so mean to me, Naoya-chin?" Y/N asked, pitching up her voice to make Naoya cringe.

"Because, I can."

"Don't you have a human heart?" Y/N grinned. She laid back down Naoya's bedroom and went under the covers.

Sighing, he laid beside Y/N. "What do you want, Y/N?"

"Be nicer to me."

"I can't."

"But why?" She pouted. "Did I do something in the past that made you upset?"

"Can we talk about something else?" He groaned.

"Hmmm. . . I think you're swell?" Y/N laughed at what she said while Naoya looked at her weirdly.

"Swell? What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to order some spaghetti?" Y/N asked.

"Will there be meatballs?"

"There would!"

Naoya chuckled, hitting Y/N's face playfully. "What even is this conversation?"

"I have no idea but you kinda hit me really hard with that punch. But hey! At least I made you smile!" Y/N grinned once again,

Suddenly, someone was trying to call Naoya from his phone. "Hey, what time is it?" Naoya asked.

"I'm not your clock. Just answer your phone and check the time."

Groaning, Naoya left the room to finally answer. While he was away, Y/N took the chance to order pasta from her phone.

¸ .  🍭 ° :. :. . ¸ . 🍬¸  °  ¸. * 🍭 ¸ °🍬

𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙔𝘼 𝘾𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝘾𝙆 half an hour later. He was utterly surprised when he saw the two bowls of pasta just sitting on his bed.

"You bought pasta and you didn't tell me?!"

Y/N defended herself by saying, "I didn't want to disturb you! Plus, I was hungry! Now sit down and eat cause these would get cold soon."

"Bossy much?"

"Oh shut up. You're the bossy one here." Y/N scoffs as she almost choked on the meatball.

"Really? Name one event when I was bossy."

"That time when we played pirates."

Naoya erupted into laughter upon hearing that. "Are you kidding me right now? I was playing a perfect role as a pirate that time."

"Lies! You acted like a bossy version of Mickey Mouse! You even sounded like him as well. . ."

"You know I can hear you, right?"

"I was practically shouting, Zen'in-san. Should I take you to a doctor?"

Naoya lookwd offended. He was about to dump his bowl of spaghetti on top of Y/N when he realised what he was becoming into. "I'm sorry," He apologised. "I shouldn't have acted that way towards you for the past few weeks."

Y/N smiled. "I'm really glad you apologised. But, I think I understand why you've been rude. I think you're stress about something. You don't have to tell me what you're stressed about but just remember that I'm here for you, alright?"

Naoya immediately embraced her with tears running down his face. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. You would never forgive me."

"But I already did."

"Yeah, yeah. . . Let's get you back to your dorm. I still have some homework to do."

"Alright then. Let's hang out again tomorrow, alright Zen'in-sama?"

"Oh shut up." Naoya chuckled. "You're calling me that as if I'm the clan leader or something."

▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

🗒 ❛ A/N ༉‧₊˚✧

the amount of victorious
reference i added in this
is shocking.

iTS jUsT a pHasE mUm

anyways,the last part of this
arc would be based on a song from
victorious si yeah. . .

i'm so obsessed send help