Fucking up and fixing it

Someone had taped them in willies room while they were... willie couldn't even think about it. Someone had invaded their privacy...a moment for them that he had been thinking about for awhile. They had been getting closer and his sexuality hadn't been something he questioned before but meeting Simon had changed that and he could feel the affection pouring in from the times he had with him.

He kept blaming himself for not closing the curtain but the thought hadn't occurred to him. He was so involved in his love and desire for Simon that the thought of something that minor didn't process in his head.

He kept looking at his phone as the video played on a loop, nothing but shock and fear was displayed on his face. He didn't know where Simon was at the moment but he needed to find him. He gulped and exited out of the video and the message that it was sent on and clicked on Simons contact.

'Simon, where are you? Did you see the video?'

He stared at the screen waiting for a response and bit on his fingernail. He was about to text again when the message popped up.

'Yeah I saw it...it's all over social media. What do we do?'

'Idk...I need to talk to you in person. Meet me in my room? Be discreet.'

'Okay. I'll be there in 5'

Willie sighed and brushed his fingers through his hair, shut his phone off and walked out of the building where the Lucia was happening. He got down the stairs when he heard felices voice not to far behind him. "Whilem where are you going? It's not over yet." He turned around and looked at his friend. "Um yeah sorry. I'm just tired and need to go to bed. Give Sara my best. Goodnight Felice." He turned without saying another word and walked away.

He made it back to the building where his room was and walked up to the door. Simon was leaning against it, looking down at his shoes. "Hey." He said quietly yet loud enough for Simon to look up from the ground to willies face. "Hey." Simon said and although he looked upset, he couldn't help the excitement of seeing Willie.

Willie smiled slightly and walked over to him. "Let's go in my room." He unlocked it and allowed Simon to walk in and he followed suit. He shut the door and looked at Simon who was already sitting on his bed, looking at him with a look of nervousness and love mixed together. "You're not like...breaking up with me are you?" He cleared his throat and rubbed his sweaty hands on his jeans.

Willie's eyes widened a little. "No! No...at least I don't want to."  Simon shook his head a little and took a deep breath. "You don't want to but you will if it threatens your reputation right?" Willie sighed and looked at him. "Simon this is much bigger than me and you. I have my family to think about. And yeah it is somewhat about my reputation. I'm supposed to be the crown prince since erik isn't alive to be."

"So how I feel doesn't matter then?" Simon scoffed softly and looked away. "Seems like that's how it always is." Willie bit his lip, he could already feel the tears forming in his eyes. He hated hurting Simon, it's not like he wanted to. He didn't know what to do and he wasn't the best at solving problems. "That's not fair. Of course it matters how you feel. But you're already out. People know who you are and you know who you are. But a prince coming out as anything other than what is expected is bound to get a lot of bad press and shit talk."

Simon looked at him. "I know and I told you you didn't have to come out until you were ready but now I'm starting to think you won't be ready...and I don't want to be someone's secret." Willie stepped back a little and looked at the wall. "God Simon. The last thing I want is for you to be some secret kept. I want the world to know you're mine and that I like you. But I can't. Not yet anyways. This video could ruin everything for me and it could cause issues for my family. It won't hurt you like it will hurt me. When my mom finds out, she's going to suggest for me to deny it. You can't see my face anyways."