Struggles of days to come

Willie got ready and noticed all the sneaking glances Simon gave him when any part of his skin showed. "Stop it." Willie chuckled as he noticed Simon looking at his shirtless body. "What? I'm not doing anything? I can't look at my boyfriend?" He said. "Fine then. Guess I can't touch you either." He raised his eyebrows in a tease. Willie scoffed. "Uh hell no. You better not stop touching me." He then blushed a little realizing how that sounded. "Don't even say anything."

Simon laughed and walked over to him. He brushed his fingers along his arms. "I won't say a word." He leaned over a kissed him. Willie smiled against his lips and kissed back for a couple of seconds. Simon then pulled back. "We have to go soon but promise me you'll text me if anything happens. I am not a great fighter but I will fight someone for you." Willie cupped his face. "I promise and I will fight someone for you too. So same goes for you with the text. Okay?" Simon nodded and looked up at him. "Promise."

Willie pulled on his shirt and his shoes and grabbed his backpack. "Are you ready?" Simon said softly seeing the anxious look on his boyfriends face. Willie shrugged. "Not really but I kind of have to be. Just please always have your phone on you. I'm probably gonna need you at some points." Simon nodded quickly. "Yeah of course, babe." He took out his phone and turned on the ringer. "I'll even hear it so I'll respond quicker." Willie hugged him tightly against his chest. "Thank you Simon."

Simons heart hurt for him. He knew exactly what he was going through and was so angry that they did this to him. As soon as he found out who released it, they would never mess with him or Willie again. He could promise this. He wrapped his arms around willie and gripped the back of his shirt. "Of course."

They both went their separate ways to class after the bell rang. They were hesitant to let go of each other's hand but they knew they had. As soon as Simon was out of view, the anxiety formed in willies stomach and he felt like he was going to throw up. He gulped and gripped his backpack as he walked into the classroom. Everyone stared at him as he walked in and some people were whispering among the other classmates. Some gave him sympathetic looks while some gave him looks of disgust. "Fag." One said while doing the cough and then laughed with a couple of his friends. Willie clenched his jaw and pulled on his backpack strings to keep his cool.

The teacher looked up at that. "Knock it off. I don't want to hear anything from anyone today that doesn't have to do with my class." She looked over at Willie and walked over to him. "Let me know if anyone says, writes, texts anything to you okay? I'm very sorry you're going through this." She said quietly. Willie nodded. "Okay. Thank you." She smiled and nodded. "Go have a seat sweetheart."

Willie walked over to his seat which was next to Felice and sat down. Felice looked over at him. "Hey wilhelm." She smiled softly. He looked at her and took the opportunity to apologize. "Hey. I'm so sorry for leaving that night. I was an ass to you. I was just freaked out and I needed to leave." She shook her head. "Hey no it's okay. I completely understand. I was more worried about you than anything. I'm really sorry that someone did this to you. I support you and I think you and Simon are cute." Willie smiled a little. "Thank you. I appreciate it. I just had to apologize. I feel a little better now."

Felice placed her hand on his shoulder. "I'm glad you feel better. We're okay so don't stress yourself out wilhelm." She smiled and went back to her work. Willie smiled and sighed softly in relief and pulled out his textbook and began working on the assignment his teacher handed out. He could still hear people whispering and could feel the eyes on him but he tried to focus on his work and occasionally on Simon.

Simon had walked into his class and although he knew what was coming, he wasn't exactly prepared. "Damn so you got some prince dick." One of the students laughed and did a cupped hand motion against the air. "Shut the fuck up. Don't you have anything better to do?" He angrily placed his backpack down next to his desk and then sat down.