Preparing

Simon stood up and fixed his shirt. "I'll handle it. Stay here." Before Willie had time to protest, Simon was already at the door in a couple long strides. He opened the door. "Can I help you?" He said, not bothering to hide the annoyance and judgment on his face. "I'm with the Swedish reports and I'd like to ask you a couple of questions about prince whihelms confession. "No thanks. Don't ever come here again." He shut the door in the guys face and walked over to the wide window where the reporter still tried to get his attention. Simon rolled his eyes and pulled down the blinds to the window.

He walked back over to Willie and sat back down. "I'm sorry." Willie said and sighed angrily. "If it weren't for me, random people wouldn't  be coming to your house." Simon scrunched his eyebrows and shook his head. "No stop. I don't care. I'm glad you did. I want to be with you, no matter what. I knew the risks and I'm still here." Willie rested his head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around Simon. "You are so sweet. I don't know how I even pulled you."

Simon wrapped an arm around him and gently drew Circles into Willies shoulder with his finger. "I do. You're sweet too and I like your personality. And you also happen to be extremely hot. So that was a bonus."Willie laughed and look up at him. "I hate you." Simon gave him a pointed look. "No you don't." Willie shook his head. "No I don't." He smiled and they kissed.

"Alrighty, here is breakfast and some orange juice for you boys." She called from the kitchen and set it down on the table. "Come eat at the table please."they pulled away away from each other and gave each other a look that suggested "later." They stood up and walked over to the kitchen table and sat down next to each other. "Thank you." Willie said and Simon followed after him before they dug into the breakfast.

Simons mom stood there for a second, hand on hip before she spoke. "Wilhelm?" Willie looked up after taking a sip of orange juice. "Yes ma'am?" She walked over and gave him a serious look. "I just wanted you to know that you can stay here for as long as you need. I understand you have a room back at school but I have my concerns with your well-being and I want you to be safe, dear." Simon watched intently while Willie took those words in. "Thank you. I really appreciate that. I just don't want those reporters to come to your home ma'am. I just don't think it would be s good idea or a safe idea."

Simon scoffed. "Willie, we know to handle ourselves. We've dealt with things before. Don't worry about us." Willie looked at him like he just said the most offensive thing. "That's all I worry about, Simon. I'm prepared for the things that are going to happen and I know how to handle it but if they were to happen to you, I wouldn't forgive myself." His mom placed a hand on willies shoulder. "Wilhelm, please let us help you. We just want you to be safe and we know you have a guard around at all times but our home will still be a safe place for you."

"But with my guard around, it'll be two extra mouths to feed." Willie look unsure and like he would be imposing. "I can take care of myself, prince wilhelm." The guard said from the corner of the room. He hadn't see her before but I guess that meant she was doing her job right. He looked over at her and raised his eyebrows. He looked back at Simon and his mom. "Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."

She smiled and nodded. "I am absolutely sure, wilhelm. You wouldn't be intruding. My son is happy and that makes me happy. I have a good feeling about you and I want to make sure you stay safe." She place a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it a bit. "Then okay. I'll stay here. Thank you." She nodded and let go. "Of course. Enjoy your breakfast." She walked out of the kitchen.

Simon didn't say anything but he noticed he was trying not to smile by biting his lip. "What?" Willie asked, amused by his facial expression. "What?" Simon look up. "Oh nothing." He shrugged and ate a piece of sausage. "Nothing huh?" Simon shook his head and drank some orange juice. "Nope nothing."