Chapter 33

Liam's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks now since Nathalia stayed here. I was sitting on a chair at the backyard, when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I have information regarding Alex Jackson Crusoe." He stated.

I immediately looked at my phone to see who was calling me. It was an unknown number. Sketchy 

"Who is this? May I know who I'm speaking with?" I asked.

"You don't need to know that anymore. What's important is that you here what I have to say." He answered.

"How can I rely on an information given by someone anonymous?" I stated.

There was a short silence on the line.

"You very well know that it takes guts to be able to get your number better yet call you." He said.

Fair point he must have connections to be able to get my contact information.

"And also don't bother searching or tracking my number after this. I know how you guys work. I know better." He said.

"So what's the information that you have for me?" I asked.

"He's looking for the girl you have." He stated.

"Wait how did you-. Never mind go on." I said.

"He has eyes around so it would be best if you leave as soon as possible. He's now suspecting you. I suggest you pack your bags and leave." He said.

"How can I trust that your saying the truth." I questioned him.

I wasn't sure if he can be trusted after all he's just a random stranger. I can't base my decisions on hear says.

"I wouldn't go this far off if I'm not honest with you. I know the trouble I'm getting in. Crusoe's men and yours would be after me anyways." He said.

"I'd track you down and I'll never let you live peacefully if you ever lied to me." I said to him stressing every word.

"Sure." He said as he cut off the line.

"Damn it. We need to go as soon as possible. I need to tell them."

I immediately called Rocco.

He picked up after a couple of rings.

"Are you on your way home?" I asked.

"No I'm out I'm taking care of some stuffs. Why? Is something wrong with Nathalia?" He asked.

"Do you know where Grego and Aliahna went?" I asked.

"Uhm no? I don't think so? I'm not sure but I remembered hearing Aliahna and Grego saying that they would be shopping some supplies for our trip?" Rocco stated.

Damn it. So I'm the only one home with her.

"After you finish head to the headquarters and grab some guns." I stated.

"Why what's the matter?" He asked.

"Someone called me and tipped me of Alex's plan and the trip we're going to take might be moved a little earlier." I answered him as I gathered my things and head to my car.

"Call Aliahna and Grego tell them to shop for atleast three to four months of supply for us. We might stay for a while there." I stated.

"Copy that." He answered.

I ended the call and went upstairs.

"Hey!" Nathalia greeted.

"Hey ready to go?" I asked.