Chapter 29

Alex's P.O.V.

It has been 3 days since Nathalia went missing we were expecting to find the results today. Harry and I were waiting at the headquarters.

"What's taking it so long?" Harry stated as he stood up.

"Hang on Harry, we don't want to rush it." I stated looking at him.

"Not even caring a little for someone who have caused her disappearance." Harry scoffed.

"I didn't want this to happen. Do you think I wanted this to happen huh Harry?" I said standing up walking towards him.

We both exchange deadly glares at each other.

"Break it off you two!" Mason said.

Mason said as he went in between of us.

"You do know fighting isn't going to help us find the truth right?" Mason stated looking at the both of us.

I just scoffed at took my seat again.

After a few minutes of waiting some men went out of the lab.

"This isn't her blood." The man said.

Harry stood up from his seat and approached the man.

"Are you sure that it is not her blood?" He asked.

"I am absolutely positive that it isn't her blood." He answered handing out to Harry the results.

"If that isn't her blood then whose is it?" Simon asked.

"Well we weren't able to tell that since we didn't have any samples to match it with." The man answered.

"I see but now at the moment we know that Nathalia is alive." Mason stated.

"Which is a great thing!" Simon said.

"Round up the gang tell them to search the area for clues." I stated.

"I have already done that, all records of the footages from the nearby cameras." Harry stated.

"Have you found anything that can help us find her?" I asked.

"There wasn't really clear footages seeing her but one of the footages I've seen captured her walking to that park but then other than that all footages were no use." Harry stated.

"Did you check if all footages were connected or do you feel like it has been tampered." Mason asked.

"I've checked it and it seems alright." Harry.

So there wasn't any foul play involved. But that doesn't remove the fact that something bad happened there.

"Well if Nathalia is alive and there was blood in there. Who was the one killed?" Mason stated.

"More importantly who killed who?" Harry added.

We all stood there in silence as we ponder upon what really happened that night.

"Send the video to the technical team try if they can find anything fishy." I stated.

Simon took the phone and went away.

Nathalia's P.O.V

"Liam?" I called as I opened the door in the study.

I slowly peeked around the room and there was no sign of him here.

I've been checking the photos found in the study.

I saw the same picture as I saw in Alex's study.

I wonder what really happened between our families and who was really at fault on what happened.

Based on the pictures, I can really tell that we were really close.

In all of the pictures we were all smiling and we looked liked we were having the time of our lives.

Until I reached the last album. It was an album full of burial pictures.

It was a picture of our burial.

My family's burial.

All of them were wearing black I can feel the gloom just by looking at the picture. The once radiant smile from all the pictures were gone.

That sweet smile from my mother and gaze of warmth from my father turned pale and cold as I see them slumber inside their coffin.

There was also a picture of me. My smile was similar to my mother. Where happiness reached my smile. Where it was really genuine.

Upon lifting the album a CD fell to the ground. It had a note saying for my beloved daughter.

I quickly picked it up and inserted it to the CD player.

"Hi angel. Something bad probably happened to me and your mother if you had to play this tape."

It was my father I stood there staring at the screen.

"Well if that's what happened, I just want to tell you that even though your mother and I are not there with you know that we will always be watching over you and we love you both so so so much. I just wished that if you ever had to play this tape. We had an ample amount of time together. I wouldn't want to leave you early my angel."

"Or at least let them take me. Just hoping they spare your mother and you. Daddy loves you so much angel."

"I still want to see you grow up to be an independent and beautiful lady just like your mother. I can see a lot in common in you two even your hard headedness." He laughed.

"Daddy want to be there for you as you go through life. I want to be able to see you grow as an individual. I know that you would become so much more than what we have accomplished. I can't wait to see you there and look at you with so much pride in my eyes and heart. But no matter what do know that both your mother and I are very proud of you."

I felt my eyes starting to tear up.

"In this world we're living in we are exposed to a lot of danger especially our family. I'm sorry daddy had drag you down with this. I swear I didn't want too. But it was too late for me angel. I just hope it's not too late for you and your mother."

I heard a knock on the door in the video.

"Daddy has to go. Remember me and your mother loves you so much. I know that life can be tough but remember that you'll always have us by your side. I love you angel. We love you." My father stated as the video ended.

Someone was knocking at the door.

The door opened and Liam came in.

He looked around till he saw me standing. He went closer and halted to his steps.

"Why are you crying?" He asked with his voice full of worry.

He quickly approached me.

"Are you in pain? Is your wound aching?" He asked.

But I just stood there staring.

"Wait let me get help." He stated.

As he was about to leave I grabbed hi hand making him turn his head back at me.

"I'm going to go get help." He stated.

He was about to leave again when his eyes roamed and locked at the screen.

His eyes widened and looked at me again.

We locked gazes and I can feel my tears flowing.

He kept staring at me contemplating on what to do. He said something I wasn't able to comprehend then he hastedly engulfed in his arms.

"Don't cry I got you." He stated as he locked me in his arms.

"I just wanted to be with them. All I ever wanted to be is loved and be with my family." I stated burying my face in his chest.