New school

You were walking in the hallway of your current school, making way to your precious locker, you can say that this is more of a part of your previous school but in a different country. (aforementioned in Author's Note)

As you are going to your locker, you observe everyone is occupied in watching a video, you take out your earphones or {shall we call ipods} and iPad from your backpack to play music when you see a notification,

That's when you realise, what was everyone around you was watching with so much enthusiasm.

It was a video of the monochromatic bungalow that was being shown Live today, it's a house in all the different shades of pink and has really elegant abstract art pieces hanged upon its walls and a beautiful rose garden with the rarest roses existing in the world.

You smile internally because that's your so-called exhibition house, that you designed with full devotion & determination in your vacation and now everyone is admiring it, you pat yourself on the back internally and whisper "good job"!

After opening the locker, you check your class timings once again in case you are late or not because

One: You are never on time!#neverpunctual

Two: You are a bit absent-minded /forgetful as you often forget what you were supposed to do.
Like why did you go to the other room, what were you thinking seconds ago
Things like that happen sometimes, it's natural right? (most can agree on this point I think)

So, after scanning your today's schedule, you have two hours worth of time before your lessons and who's sad about it, ofcourse not you right?

Anyone can be sad about it but not you, so let's rush to the library for now,

Wait a second,
We are not the so-called nerds, okay!

We are something different, we are fangirls and no one can understand us being a fangirl and on top of that being fangirl of our 7 living angels, our life saviors BTS.

And an ethical hacker working in the intelligence/technology defence department appointed by the judiciary to keep an eye on the governments that rule and recognized underworld society, who can be potential threats to the security of the nation's data.

Our angels, our BTS 💜

Author nim's note :

This is my first time writing a story/book and it's based on my stupid dream + imagination, so tell me if you like it or not, I know that it's not that good but maybe in the future, I'll edit it.

If you didn't understand something, read Author's note. Or simply ask in the comments, I have to write something in each comment section to make them visible, {facepalms internally}

I hope it was at least worth your time, drop a comment please, if you liked anything and if there were any grammatical errors etc. correct me.

(You can vote, I think it helps, I am just new to writing on Wattpad so, I don't know what helps and what not.

BORAHAE 💜