Café ( Semi - Final)

After getting dragged to the table, you greeted them with the fakest type of real smile you could put on your face and introduced them to each other as well.
Here's the "introduction":

Okay, so these are my friends and their boyfriends Yeji and Jackson, Karina and Jungwon, Moonbyul and
Felix, Nayeon and Jungkook. and these are Jungkook's friends more like his 'hyungs'.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.

As you said this Taehyung suddenly gets up and says " What were you saying? "
" She was just introducing us to her friends. " - Jimin clarified showing a not so real smile.

He grabs Taehyung's arm in an attempt to make him sit and whispers to him ' why are you zoning out? don't make it so obvious, I know we forced you to come but you didn't listen to us that much but when I mentioned that it's Y/n who is doing this get-together you suddenly agreed to come, what is going on in your brain? "

"It's definitely not how you are thinking about all this, do you know that I asked her to draw just a few diagrams for my assignment, and she refused saying that she is busy and I should ask my girlfriend or her friend. And this is what she's doing now!" - Taehyung whispered to Jimin.

Namjoon interrupts and says please choose whatever you want to, I'll pay today.
" Since this is organised by me, then I'll pay for today, so get yourself whatever you want to. It's on me."

"But -- "

"No buts, I have already notified my friends that it's on me, you should enjoy today Namjoon" you intervene.

"Okay then, but I need answers to my two questions Y/N."- Namjoon asserts.

"Umm, go on" - You said.

" You know all of us? How? - a confused Namjoon asks.

"Well, I can't help it, you guys are popular and literally, every single person knew you guys at our old school and most people know you all even now in this school."

"I guess you are right. But you don't even seem surprised that we came, why? " concluded Namjoon.

"I was 95% sure that you guys will come because I know how kookie is, he will take you guys with him everywhere he goes. I guess that it answers your question." You answered.

"Stop this investigation, I am here to have fun not to do a QnA or something." - Jackson yells at us.

Y/N tell me can we like go to club or something, it's kinda boring here, right Yeji? - he proceeds.

"You go clubbing anyway Jackson, why don't just enjoy this beautiful evening here without any kind of noise." - someone speaks while reaching our table.

"Oohh, see who's here, finally man I could've died by getting bored, thanks for showing up." - lets out a bored to excited Jackson.

You introduce him to the 6 normal boys since Jk already knows him.
"He's Eun Woo" - you introduce.

He waves at them, they wave back and say hi in response.

As you both sit, Karina and Jungwon tease " looks like we are getting a new couple today at the end of this get-together."

Eun Woo gets shy and whispers to you " I am sorry Y/N, I shouldn't have come, now they will tease you more because of me."
You assure him that it's okay, and she doesn't mind it anyway.

"Stop it, you guys scare him, look how shy his face is flushed by hearing all that." - you said.
While the other 7 were trying to get what others were talking about now.

"Anyways, order fast it's getting dark." - you asserted.

They write and point out what they want. (I am not good with this stuff, so yeah bear with me)

They started talking, laughing, telling jokes, and start to play truth and dare while you were ordering and bringing what they ordered from the counter.

"I'm going to help her -" "No, no, you play, I'll go help her out". Eunwoo got interrupted by Taehyung.

You were arranging the beverages in a tray when Taehyung's suddenly comes and starts putting snacks in another tray not talking.

You don't acknowledge his presence and continue doing your work in silence when he bumps his shoulder in you to supposedly grab cupcakes.
You shrug it off and hold the tray firmly to go back to where your friends are. Taehyung couldn't hold back your coldness this time and stood before you. You halt giving him a " What now?" look, to which he starts complaining as to how you had time to do this get-together and not his diagrams he pleaded for.

He says "Y/N, this is not right, you said you are busy and don't have time to make my diagrams but here you are hanging out with your friends and their boyfriends". Emphasizing more on boyfriends.

You stare at him for a second and reply "Taehyung, firstly I AM a 1000% busy with MY work and yes my kind of busy includes outing with friends and their boyfriends, secondly, that's your job and your assignment to complete, I am not obliged to do YOUR work plus we are not even friends, to begin with, the complaining."
And you leave him there to deal with his problems.

As you settle down in your respective seat and put the tray down on the table, the bottle spins again, this time stopping on Yoongi.
You say " Help yourselves with your drinks - when Yoongi abruptly, tries to avert everyone's attention from himself, "look, your drinks are here, let's stop the game now, but they don't listen to his excuses and ask
" Have you met a girl, who have not let you sleep peacefully and ordered you around, other than your mom?
To which he replies "yes"
They begin to tease him, and was about to ask about who that is, when he shrugs it off completely by growling " here are your drinks, drink it and spin the bottle. "

Ok, so, I am fckin' done with myself, and I am going to post it as it is, let's see if I read this shit again in the future, to edit LoL, if there's any error, then write down in the comments section please, I am not proofreading this chapter

Ok, so, I am fckin' done with myself, and I am going to post it as it is, let's see if I read this shit again in the future, to edit LoL, if there's any error, then write down in the comments section please, I am not proofreading this chapter.  ⊹ ☕︎

•♫•♬ •♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•..•♫•♬••♬•♫•.